Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItasteColors
i'm lost and can't find the exit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

go left

ItasteColors
i go left and see a hot glue gun and box of nail polish.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ItasteColors posted:

i go left and see a hot glue gun and box of nail polish.

Use the nail polish to write "been here" on the wall to your right so you know where you've been

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Use the nail polish to write "been here" on the wall to your right so you know where you've been

make sure the glue gun is loaded and carry it pointing in front of you but with good trigger discipline

City of Glompton

make a ring out of glue and when it cools paint it a pretty color

vanisher

glue your hands together then scream that you need someone to check out this cool thing you did. When someone shows up show them your hands and then ask them how to exit

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

ItasteColors
i spill the nail polish and burn myself with the hot glue gun.

Manifisto

when the pain has subsided, glue the empty nail polish to an appropriate object such as a stick. this will act as a dowsing rod for the exit, or at least for more nail polish.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

stickied this thread 2 demand yob posters helpt his op

wearing a lampshade

is your progress saved? you should save your progress

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
find the Dungeon Key located in a room

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

ask to see the manager because the exits are not clearly marked :colbert:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Another soul lost forever to IKEA

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Another soul lost forever to IKEA

ItasteColors
i found a key and door. i'm now in the kitchenware section of ikea. please help this is worse

verycute

grab as many butter knives as you can and follow the scent of meatballs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

verycute posted:

grab as many butter knives as you can and follow the scent of meatballs

this is solid advice op but you'll need some kind of armor too

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

this is solid advice op but you'll need some kind of armor too

On the floor in front of you, illuminated from above in brilliant golden light is a full set of armor. It is +5 magical plate mail, you can cast Continual Light at will, Detect Magic 1x/Day, and Find Path 1x/Day.

Snow Cone Capone

how can I help you citizen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ItasteColors
the butter knife breastplate of navigation is appreciated, i mean it's stabby like somehow these are the only sharp butter knives in the world but i appreciate the help. i'm still lost and bleeding now. i can't smell so can't find meatballs sorry

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

do a barrel roll

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

smoke em if you got em, op. we've lost many an ally to the cold halls of IKEA furniture.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

ItasteColors posted:

the butter knife breastplate of navigation is appreciated, i mean it's stabby like somehow these are the only sharp butter knives in the world but i appreciate the help. i'm still lost and bleeding now. i can't smell so can't find meatballs sorry

Turn right.

Stoner Sloth

i once was stuck... well annoyed at being in an IKEA store and i think i have a suggestion, sneak out the fire door! - it'll set off an alarm probably but perhaps the firefighters that arrive will be able to help too

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Stoner Sloth posted:

i once was stuck... well annoyed at being in an IKEA store and i think i have a suggestion, sneak out the fire door! - it'll set off an alarm probably but perhaps the firefighters that arrive will be able to help too

Aight, sneak out the fire and door and do whatever.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
loOk up if u have not already op.

Thank u

Trying

you need somebody

Manifisto

find the Scrötefjorden display. you should be able to spy, in the distance, the Sekshämpster desk units. head in that direction until you hear someone make a joke about lingonberries. turn left, and you will have found the Jnstagrømm section. I trust you can make your way to the exit from there.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

find the Scrötefjorden display. you should be able to spy, in the distance, the Sekshämpster desk units. head in that direction until you hear someone make a joke about lingonberries. turn left, and you will have found the Jnstagrømm section. I trust you can make your way to the exit from there.

setting an ikea speedrun record with a newly discovered wall glitch that involves jumping up to one of hte couches mounted up on the wall

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItasteColors
sorry my phone ran out of battery and i passed out. woke up in my own house though. my thanks to whomever found me, brought me home and left the milk out.