Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This is awesome, and the exact thing I've been hoping for since we got the limited search added. Hoping to help out sometime soon too if more folks are needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

can you search for all smilies with < 3 uses in the past year and just nuke them

Why would anyone care, if they're not offensive or something? It's not like there's thousands to dig through or anything, and having a better tagged search pretty much finishes off the clutter problem.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Snowy posted:

:yeeclaw: static photograph crab hat cowboy pardner howdy yay

Special request to add "creb" as a tag, it will unite the seven people who regularly use this one even more closely as a community :kiddo:

vvv :tipshat:

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jul 23, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Snowy posted:

:unsmigghh: animated white face jaw bloody awesome insane getin dangerous cool crazy intense evil smile laugh

I'd like to add "smith" if there's room because sometimes all I can remember is that it's from that family of smilies and it's not quite in the actual name :unsmith:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Thanks folks for putting in the time and effort to make the page infinitely better
:comfyoot:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

The Forbidden Smilie

:lmao: I complained about it not loading for me five months ago, and I was confused by it still not showing up in the question today, on a completely new phone and updated app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Charles posted:

The Android app has animation off by default IIRC, and the first frame is blank.

:aaaaa: I'm used to tapping them to make them play, but it somehow never occurred to me because of the blank frame