Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Hammerite posted:

:schotty: run! brian schottenheimer animated black national football league nfl offensive coordinator sports
Hi, hello, yes, I have personal and emotional investment in this smiley. Would a search for "run" catch the preexisting "run!" tag? Also, is there a way to add Seahawks as a tag? Thank you for your time, god bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Hammerite posted:

It's already at 99 characters and the limit is 100, so another term or two would have to be deleted. Tell me how you think it should be changed and i'll edit the post.
Cool, thank you! As a serious post, I would think "run" would be more useful than "run!" because web searches generally don't need punctuation, and I would expect "run" to be more likely to be searched for than "run!". Additionally, people typically just search for "nfl" or "football", rather than "national football league". So, I would suggest:
run brian schottenheimer animated black football nfl offensive coordinator sports seahawks

In the event that all of the other NFL-related tags already have "national" and "league" attached to them, well, consistency is important. So, I would suggest just removing the exclamation mark from "run!", like so:
run brian schottenheimer animated black national football league nfl offensive coordinator sports

Thank you very much, I really do appreciate it.

EDIT:

astral posted:

Yes; keep the !
Oh, just saw this. If a search for "run" would catch "run!", then sure, keep it! I still think "national" and "league" should be dropped and replaced with Seahawks, unless all of the other NFL tags also have "national" and "league". Thank you!

Bob Socko fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 27, 2020