Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Midjack posted:

If you like, you can assign me a bunch and I’ll work on them.

Edit: maybe not the drug ones, I’m not very familiar with that area.

Same here, hit me up if you want some help with this. I am not a prolific poster, but this I can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
There I go, sorry I took a bit longer, Euro goon here. I used Pick's schema because it seems the most intuitive to me. Any changes, let me know, and if you want you can give me another batch.

:confuoot: - static, face, yellow, confused, confusion, festive, party, interrogation, toot, hat

:confused: - static, classic, face, yellow, confusion, interrogation, mystery, unknown

:cool: - static, classic, face, yellow, tinted, glasses, smiling, confident

:coolfish: - static, blue, fish, shark, tinted, glases, smiling, confident

:cop: - animated, classic, face, yellow, police, officer, smiling, baton, cap

:crackping: - animated, banner, large, breakdown, breaking, brain, crack, ping

:crossarms: - animated, classic, face, yellow, glasses, nerd, actually, inquisitive, thinking, evaluating

:cry: - animated, classic, face, green, crying, complaining, complaint, pain, hurt, scream

:cthulhu: - animated, green, lovecraft, tentacles, creature, monster, terror, cool, tinted, glasses

:D – static, classic, face, yellow, smiling, smile, grin, happy, ecstatic, ^^

:d2a: - static, black, woman, arab, demonstration, complaining, spring, death, America

:dance: - animated, classic, face, yellow, smiling, grin, happy, moving, celebrating, celebration, party

:derp: - animated, black, running, panic, chaos, nervous, scared, mess, confusion

:derptiel: - static, face, yellow, cockatiel, bird, confused

:devil: - static, classic, face, yellow, demon, satan, horns, trident, tail, bad, evil, grin

:dings: - animated, banner, large, angel, wings, good, happy, heaven

:discourse: - static, big, face, chef, OK, cooking, meal, food, good, great, approbation, approved

:dogbutton: - animated, surprised, button, pressing, cat ears, dog

:doh: - static, classic, face, yellow, facepalm, stupid, mistake, blame, distracted, mess

:doit: - static, large, face, grinning, grin, expectant, do, try, lust for death, Photoshop Phriday (I have no idea who this fella is, so probably could add his name here too)

:downs: - static, classic, face, yellow, happy, smiling, smile, grin, innocent, distracted, confused

:downsgun: - animated, classic, face, yellow, gun, shooting, suicide, missing, dead

:downswords: - animated, classic, face, yellow, talking, talk, long, listen, words

:drac: - static, classic, face, gray, black, dracula, vampire, blood, smiling, expectant, happy, teeth

:dukedoge: - static, big, dog, doge, duke, nukem, smoking, cigar, videogames

EDIT: Also seconding the question of copy-pasting: if you need those to be separated by ; or spaces or whatever just tell me and I'll swap the format.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Jul 22, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

cda posted:

The sign this lady is holding says, I believe, "Death To America" (hence d2a), so death and America should probably be in there too

Was wondering why on earth did they choose that code. I totally agree, add those two tags to it.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I also want to mention I am avoiding repeating any text already in the smilie code (I am not checking all the descriptions though), since I think those are searchable by default? So, for example, :10bux: may be tagged "ten" and "bucks" but not 10, since there's no need to repeat. Is that OK?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

astral posted:

For that one I'd probably suggest 'ten bucks, 10 bucks, ten bux, 10 bux, ten dollars, 10 dollars, ten dollar bill, 10 dollar bill' just because people might be likely to type out a whole phrase rather than just stop at '10' or 'ten'. It doesn't search each word in the search box individually.

Ouch :doh:. That kinda complicates things, if we are supposed to keep it under 100 characters (and also add individual, standarized terms like "green", "money", "banknote" and variations thereof), because that string is already at 94 with spaces. Can't really think of a solution here, short of adding a big flashing note for the search box saying to use individual terms, or something like that.

Also, it is the same poo poo with someone that remembers, IDK, that :cthulhu: is "green creature" or "green monster" or "tentacle monster" or "monster with glasses"; with the tagging "animated, green, lovecraft, tentacles, creature, monster, terror, cool, tinted, glasses" it won't come up, and accounting for each variation seems a bit... unwieldy?

EDIT: I mean, we'd need the search not to look for each individual term (like "green monster" makes :10bux: appear) but to search for smilies that have all the search terms entered (so "green monster" looks for the tags "green" + "monster", but does not need the composed tag "green monster"). I have no idea if that could be done or I am talking out of my rear end, though.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jul 16, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Here's another batch. I can do more, but they'll be done tomorrow (euro timezone here), so if you have no rush, hit me. If you all are on a roll and don't want to have a stupid gap in the middle, I can also come back tomorrow for more.

:10bux: - static, money, green, ten, dollars, bucks, banknotes, bill, tenner
:20bux: - static, money, green, twenty, dollars, bucks, banknotes, bill
:69snypa: - animated, banner, large, sniper, sniping, page, start, nice
:bagl: - animated, banner, large, bagel, donut, pastry, round, bust a gut laughing, bernie
:bandwagon: - animated, banner, white, large, music, musicians, playing, truck, lorry, up, guitar, drums, saxophone, chasing
:banme: - static, thread tag, banned, banning, warning, do not use, forbidden, text
:bignews: - animated, banner, white, large, bird, important, latest, fresh, last, comic, screaming, text
:bigwhat: - static, banner, blue, large, text (... yeah I got nothing there)
:biotruths: - animated, thread tag, truth, biology, females, berries, nature, actually, text
:bisonyes: - animated, banner, face, videogames, m bison, agree, encourage, text
:bitcoin: - animated, banner, large, black, coins, cryptocurrency, money, mining, that’s
:blessed: - animated, banner, large, blue, happy, blessings, good, luck, text
:bunt: - animated, large, purple, frog, get out, derivative
:bustem: - static, banner, large, black, yellow, face, beard, them, text
:byewhore: - animated, thread tag, face, yellow, waving, goodbye, bitch
:byob: - animated, banner, large, button, duck, pressing
:cadfan: - animated, banner, large, yellow, face, text
:camera6: - static, gray, grey, TV, television, recording
:ccp: - animated, banner, large, videogames, eve, online, developer, ban, lag, computer
:chillout: - animated, blue, face, text, calm down, relax, stop, byob, text
:chiyo: - animated, banner, large, omg chiyo rush, adtrw, text
:clegg: - animated, face, talking, lies, UK, deputy, nick, clegg
:cmon: - static, face, come, on, son, really, text
:coupons: - animated, banner, red, large, ignore, users, list, crash, forums, all, text
:cumpolice: - animated, banner, large, siren, policing, sex, flashing, censoring, text
:drat: - animated, face, good, burn, black, white, text

Shellception fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 17, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Athanatos posted:

Midjack has :nattyburn: to :stoke:

Jiru has :synpa: to :denmark:

We have officially hit Category 3.

I just realized :synpa is in Category 2 and :denmark is on 4 so not only did I hit Category 3 but I demolished it :v: . Don't correct it anyway, I'll work on these by batches so you don't need to give me more for a while.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

:synpa: - animated, banner, large, sniper, sniping, snypa, page, 2, start
:tetten: - animated, banner, large, black, white, breasts, comic, dutch, text
:their: - animated, black, there, grammar, ortography, misspelling, text
:thx: - static, black, thanks, thank you, lucasfilm, george lucas, recording, audion, sound, film, text
:toxx: - animated, banner, large, yellow, green, barrel, radioactive, toxic, waste, betting, ban, clause, text
:vd: - animated, violet, purple, pink, dragon, death, die, murdered, vanity, byob, text
:w00t: - animated, face, banner, red, button, pressing, crazy, excited, woot, great, big
:w2byob: - animated, face, smiley, happy, welcome to, byob, text
:waycool: - static, face, yellow, blue, smile, happy, ok, good, great, c00l, excited, text ballon
:whatup: - animated, banner, black, large, face, rapper, smile, smiling, gangsta, gold, great, welcome, text
:whoptc: - static, white, goose, duck, wtf, wtc, confused, what the christ, what, mess, surprised, angry, text
:wom: - animated, banner, black, typo, loop, excited, injoke, text (even the folks over at the Smilies Explained thread seem to be confused about this one)
:woof: - animated, banner, face, dog, excited, happy, great, good, boi, boy, bark, barking, text
:wow: - animated, face, black, white, old man, serious, admiration, impressed, shocked, surprised, Wolf Blitzer, text
:wrongful: - animated, face, banner, blue, angry, wrong, mistake, shut up, screaming, complaining, tired, text
:wtc: - static, black, face, confused, what the christ, what, mess, surprised, angry, riker, text
:wtf: - animated, black, scrolling, confused, what the gently caress, what, mess, surprised, angry, text
:yohoho: - animated, banner, large, black, white, skull, pirate, joke, laugh, brook, one piece, anime, text
:zerg: - animated, banner, large, scrolling, black, white, omg, starcraft, rush, videogame, text

This concludes Category 2. Will work on 3 next.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jul 17, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Athanatos posted:

If someone makes a correction, please go back and edit your list in this thread with it. It'd help me greatly.

Yeah, the Categories on the Smilie page is not the order I have in the big list. I'm just going straight down the list in my order and dishing them out so it's easy on me to find.

Alright, then I'll follow your list too. Will start with the second batch later.

EDIT: added cda's corrections to the earlier lists too, also changed a smilie tagged "gray" to also include "grey", and updated the fascinating backstory of :bagl:. Thank you!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 17, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

:911: - animated, flag, american, USA, eagle, crying
:anarchists: - animated, flag, anarchists, anarchy, kropotkin, crying
:ancap: - animated, flag, anarcho-capitalism, ancap, an-cap, anarchy, capitalism, poop, turd, crap, crying
:australia: - animated, flag, australia, australian, wolf, fox, crying (I am sure this is not a wolf or a dog but I have no idea what it is)
:beck: - animated, face, yellow, blackboard, writing, glenn, beck, conspiracy, conspiration, gibberish (pretty sure this is not a flag though)
:belarus: - animated, flag, belarus, tractor, crying
:britain: - animated, flag, England, UK, United Kingdom, dog, bulldog, crying
:ca: - animated, flag, California, USA, america, american, bear, crying
:canada: - animated, flag, canada, beaver, teeth, crying
:cheat: - animated, flag, Homestar Runner, strongbadia, web-series, animation, crying (credits to the folks at PYF smilie thread!!)
:china: - animated, flag, PRC, people’s republic of China, panda, bear, crying
:denmark: - animated, flag, Denmark, lego, crying

Flags are easy and fun. Hit me up with another batch whenever you want.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Done and done. Thanks for the input, I don't really follow American politics and also faces elude me most of the time. So if you see anyone that should have a name and doesn't, just tell me and I'll edit it in.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Stuntman posted:

:koos: ()
yellow emoticon classic static face koos group(MAYBE??? or some anime/videogame character but i cant find info) evil laughing old

Way back in the thread, but that guy is Chief Gant from the Phoenix Wright series, may be worth adding that to the tag.

First 15 from my list:

:doclouis: - animated, videogames, punch out, little mac, trainer, boxing, sports, FYAD, soccer, racism
:doink: - static, banner, red, blue, law and order, sound, text, TVIV, television, drama
:doom: - animated, face, green, gray, grey, comic, dr, doctor, villain, metal, mask, fantastic four
:dota101: - static, face, captain america, superheroes, comic, axe, videogames, eng101, derivative
:flashfact: - animated, face, red, flash, superheroes, comic, fast, running, speeding, eng101, derivative
:flashfap: - animated, face, red, flash, superherones, comic, fast, masturbating, jerking, fapping, derivative
:foxnews: - static, banner, blue, logo, television, TV, channel, news, text
:fry: - static, face, orange, futurama, animation, cartoon, matt groening, oh, snap, mistake, fail, text
:fsn: - static, classic, face, cook, hat, knife, metal, hardcore, LP, let’s play, black, eng101, derivative
:fut: - animated, face, videogames, black, shadow, sonic, friends, trolls, trolled, gently caress you, webcomic
:gaben: - animated, flag, face, gabe newell, steam, videogames, crying
:gogtears: - animated, black, green, face, games, good, old, sale, discounted, crying
:golgo: - animated, face, sniper, sniping, 13, duke togo, manga, adtrw, synpa, derivative
:gonchar: - animated, animal, round, eyes, cow, red, lamp, siren, head, hockey, NHL, SAS
:gowron: - animated, face, klingon, eyes, popping, TV, Star Trek, TVIV, eye, pop, eyepop, derivative

Shellception fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jul 18, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

:h: - static, red, heart, poker, deck, love, valentine
:hawksin: - animated, logo, blue, green, animal, bird, seattle, seahawks, NFL, football, get in, derivative
:intv: - animated, blue, person, human, walking, running, intellivision, videogames, consoles
:ironicat: - static, animal, videogames, ironic, irony, Kat Tut, Egypt, egipcian, pharaoh, peggle, puzzle
:itjb: - static, brown, I'm the juggernaut bitch, x-men, movie, comic, helmet, half, basketball
:iw: - animated, banner, logo, videogames, infinity, ward, modern warfare, robert bowling, beta, testing, buggy
:joel: - static, face, anime, BYOB, vanity, bunchastu (this one is artifacted to hell)
:jp: - animated, face, animal, food, crab, Jean Philippe, Hell’s Kitchen, cooking, TVIV, television, reality
:kakashi: - animated, face, grey, gray, blue, anime, manga, naruto, ninja, ADTRW
:kratos: - animated, face, yellow, God of War, videogames, protagonist, fury, angry
:laugh: - animated, animal, dog, duck hunt, laughing, miss, teasing, infuriating, videogames, shooting
:legion: - animated, banner, face, robotic, android, Mass Effect, sniper, sniping, consensus reached, gunshot
:lesnick: - animated, black, person, dancing, videogames, developer, star citizen
:liara: - animated, banner, face, blue, videogames, Mass Effect, asari, seductive, blinking, wink, derivative
:livintrope: - animated, banner, person, table, flipping, angry, anime, ADTRW, nite crew, vanity

Batch done, ready for another one.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 18, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Hammerite posted:

:ese: animated brown yellow mexican hat sombrero stabbing dagger shiv blood violence grinning smiling face

I'd probably put "knife" in there, maybe replacing "shiv" if it does not fit. Seems to me it's a more common term.

astral posted:

For this one I'd recommend having the full phrase (or at least putting "I'm" and "the" in there somewhere)

You are right, done!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

:berned: - animated, face, banner, red, button, pressing, bernie, sanders, get, in, smile (it’s on the “drugs” category so I assume I am missing something here)
:bernin: - animated, face, bernie, sanders, get, in, derivative, smile (same)
:birddrugs: - animated, banner, animal, flashing, bird drugs, text
:catdrugs: - animated, banner, animal, flashing, cat drugs, text
:chill: - static, blue, pink, pill, chilling, calm down, webcomic, sonic and friends, trolled, chill your pill
:coffeepal: - animated, big, white, person, face, smile, cup, friendly, relax, drinking
:dominic: - animated, face, flashing, colors, FYAD, vanity, gay, homosexual
:drugnerd: - animated, face, yellow, hat, teaching, eng101, derivative, chemistry, chemist, research, experimental, drugs
:ducksiren: - animated, animal, flashing, red, blue, bird, let’s play, lp, earthbound, videogames, mad duck
:frogdowns: - static, animal, face, green, get out, derivative, dumb, stupid
:lsd: - animated, classic, face, yellow, drugs, hallucinating, trip, pill, woah, popping, eyes, high
:obama: - static, awesome, face, flag, smile, smiling, barack, politics, american, president (again, drugs?)
:okpos: - animated, yellow, face, drugs, trip, pipe, smoking, crack, weed, bong, high, vanity, okposocalypse
:rory: - static, rainbow, bridge, cross, dead, death (maybe vanity?)
:rznv: - animated, blue, face, BYOB, chill, rasta, smoking, smoke, weed, marihuana, drugs, relax, trip
:shroom: - animated, flashing, mushroom, drugs, trip, edible, eating, tripping, hallucinogen, happy
:tinsley: - animated, duck, webcomics, political, cartoon, quack, drinking, drunk, beer, words, derivative
:weed: - static, green, orange, round, drugs, marihuana, ball, size, sun, smoking, smoke

First batch here, will finish it a bit later. Also added the "lust for death" and "Photoshop Phriday" tags to the happy guy.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Some of those are obscure as hell, yeah. I count my blessings in that the smilies thread has had my bases covered so far, but some of that stuff is just uncomprehensible, like this :refurb:. That may be a vanity one?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Snowy posted:

:refurb: is a cat from the yospos cat megathread. She has three legs after being trampled by a horse.

Oh crap, so that's why the name rung a bell! There used to be a long-running thread in PI about her and his pals' adventures, I think another cat was called Tycho? It was kinda heartwarming seeing a young cat adapt so quickly to her disability :kimchi:

EDIT: :lewis: seems to get a lot of hits on F1 related threads (for example this one). So it may be related to Lewis Hamilton and a commenter? This other post seems to offer more context. Or this one. But in short, it'd probably need to be tagged with "Lewis Hamilton", "F1" and "Mercedes" probably.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jul 22, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Yeah!

:abrathink: - animated, pokemon, brown, thinking, meditating, psychic, concentrated
:abuela: - static, black, white, face, hillary, politics, USA, american, presidential, campaign, democrat
:acab: - static, orange, pink, white, all, cops, are, bastards, police, dunkin, donuts, logo, acab, gently caress (taking the tags from Snowy and :boston: because, well, repeat. They should be tagged the same, I think)
:agreed: - static, blue, button, byob, agreement, right, text
:alexa: - animated, banner, black, face, woman, how dare you, WWE, wrestling, wrestler, fighting, Lexi Kaufman
:ali: - animated, face, hat, turban, arabian nights, awesome games done quick, AGDQ, videogames
:aliexpress: - animated, frog, car, green, red, running, on my way to steal your man, enamel, pin, chinese
:aronrex: - animated, banner, black, face, rex, stevens, haddad, damien sandow, WWE, wrestling, wrestler
:atlus: - animated, face, white, purple, clown, joker, persona, atlus, videogames, bye, hee-ho, jack, frost
:auspol: - animated, banner, large, politics, australia, politician, debating, bottle, beer, spill, CSPAM, D&D
:baath: - animated, flag, syria, socialism, baaz, irak, eagle, crying
:baduk: - animated, face, yellow, negation, desperation, no, smoking, cigarette, headshake, board, games, go (I guess? It is a complex game, so it may be the guy shaking his head on desperation? Or a vanity, who knows)

And this is all on my side. Hit me up if there's anything left to do!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Athanatos posted:

Jiru has :sever: to :spock:

Done.

:sever: - animated, banner, relationships, cut off, stop, leave, forget, heart, cutting, scissors, rope, text
:shehuck: - animated, face, eyes, blink, black hair, brown, c-spam, politics, american, EEUU
:sherman: - animated, banner, red, blue, William Tecumsah, let’s, lets burn this poo poo into the ground, text
:shibe: - static, animal, dog, doge, shiba inu, meme
:shillary: - static, red, blue, banner, arrow, politics, D&D, C-spam, american, EEUU, clinton, text
:shitman: - static, gray, white, banner, thanks, videogames, retro, text (also a WWE thread pops up with a wrestler nicknamed “butt the shitman fart” but it seems not to be related to this? if anyone has any input it’d be appreciated)
:shittydog: - animated, white, animal, happy, waving tail, running, good, videogames, undertale
:shittypop: - animated, white, animal, surprised, popping eyes, eye pop, eyepop, watching, videogames, undertale
:shucks: - static, yellow, face, weird, confused, eyes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, politics, EEUU, trump
:shuckyes: - animated, yellow, face, agree, pointing, hmmyes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, politics, EEUU, trump
:shudder: - animated, blue, face, classic, trembling, scared, cold, suffer, bad, hurt, unhappy, ill
:si: - animated, banner, large, videogames, sandbox interactive, developer, ban, lag, computer
:skeltal: - animated, skull, talking, ranting, rattle, mr, videogames, meme
:sloppy: - animated, banner, large, black, face, text (don’t know and can’t seem to found who he is, so again, if anyone knows...)
:smallbarf: - static, face, beard, john candy, spaceballs, small bart, derivative, FYAD
:smilie: - static, white, text, types, size, gif, png, jpg, reminder, requisites, buying, meta, BYOB
:smoobles: - static, monster, green, vanity, avatar, BYOB
:smooth: - static, banner, large, face, bernie, sanders, smile, stretched, politics, EEUU, C-SPAM
:sniff: - animated, banner, black, white, face, donald trump, sad!, snif, crying, complaining, text
:snod: - animated, banner, gray, grey, face, I am the law, comics, judge dredd
:snoo: - animated, banner, animal, black, text, surprised, wow, C-spam, donald trump, vanity
:sora: - static, face, yellow, videogames, kingdom hearts, confused, ???, smiling, hero, protagonist, eng101
:spiderguy: - static, white, animal, byob, ms paint, tries, does
:splotter: - animated, banner, large, green, board games, dutch, publisher, spellen, otter, water, dice
:spock: - animated, banner, large, black, purple, star trek, TVIV, space, soap opera, text

Those are harder, there's some that are references that I am sure I am not getting right. So, anyone who wants to chime in, go ahead.

Also, I can take another batch, though it'll be done tomorrow.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Yeah, same for me. If it was bought for/by someone with the intention of representing a poster, I'd use "vanity", regardless of who bought it. Doubly so if it's some inside joke, but for icons that will see some use outside of that (for example the rainbow bridge) it may also be useful to tag them just in case all someone knows about a smilie is "it was bought for X".

What I am not so sure of is of we should also include the posters' names on the tags. I personally would like to do so, but it takes up space and I wonder how ofter are those search terms used. And of course, sometimes you don't know the poster's name. What are your positions on that?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Athanatos posted:

It's enough to post here.

I'm using this thread to make the masterlist, but my PMs as a backup.

They PM'd me and said to give the list to someone else.

So still 20 emotes left unassigned.

Hey, I haven't turned on my list from last Thursday because I have been out for the weekend. I will post it tomorrow so, as this is the last batch, if there are no takers for it I can do it together with the other one. If that's OK, tell me.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Athanatos posted:

Gang Tag (Upload New, or Add one from around the forums)

I probably shouldn't add another tag to my collection but, anyone want me to try and make a "smilie classifier" tag or something to that effect?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Jiru posted:

Hey, I haven't turned on my list from last Thursday because I have been out for the weekend. I will post it tomorrow so, as this is the last batch, if there are no takers for it I can do it together with the other one. If that's OK, tell me.

Pending list done. Can take the last batch if nobody else has.

:squawk: - animated, purple, bird, fist, videogames, griefing, flaming, fight, battletech, mechwarrior, no u
:stwoon: - animated, classic, face, yellow, staring, stare, in love, fascinated, heart
:success: - static, animal, face, cat, orange, webcomics, japanese, happy, great, good, well done
:sueme: - static, flag, bisexual pride, BiNet, polemic
:suezo: - animated, banner, monster ranger, videogames, anime, i don’t give a gently caress, i dont giv ea gently caress, BYOB
:suicide101: - animated, banner, teacher, teaching, knowing, suicide, shooting, dying, eng101, derivative
:sureboat: - animated, tooting, sailing, good, happy, surebet, sovcit, maritime law, vanity
:swanlake: - animated, banner, purple, face, x-com, xcom long war, LP, Let’s play, swan lake, get in, derivative
:swinson: - animated, button, pressing, skills, wallets, politics, UK, liberal democrats, jo
:swish: - animated, classic, face, yellow, basketball, playing, sports, BYOB
:tandp: - animated, banner, people, thoughts and prayers, mass shootings, firearms, soldier, kill, killing
:tem: - animated, animal, cat, wig, white, dancing, happy, temmie, videogames, undertale
:tesla: - static, banner, grey, gray, electric, car, company, burning, elon musk, disaster, holy poo poo piss
:teslaget: - animated, banner, electric, car, company, burning, crashing, elon musk, henget, derivative
:texas: - animated, flag, EEUU, states, cowboy, crying
:thanks: - static, banner, black, comic sans, thank you, here’s your tossed salad, FYAD, text
:thatsrad: - animated, banner, black, face, yakuza, kiryu, that’s rad, videogames, text
:thembeans: - animated, banner, black, face, been thinkin’ about them beans, bill foster, meme, doobie, scam
:therapy: - animated, banner, white, face, recover, recovery, heal, you can do it, improve, get better, hope
:theroni: - static, banner, black, grafitti, give me death, coronavirus, COVID-19, 2020, text

Shellception fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jul 27, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

cda posted:

I am impressed that you accurately tagged :swish: as BYOB since it gives no outward indication.

The smilies thread is gold :D

First try for a tag, it's pretty simple but it might work? I am not sure why it looks a bit blurry and bigger as a .gif that it does as a .psd, though :raise: (just used the search function for that smilie too :D)

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sooo we are done here people!

:burgerpug: - static, animal, black, dog, food, mouth, meme, photo, GBS
:buttfame: - animated, banner, rear end, text, butt famous, GBS, IRC, chat
:byoscience: - animated, yellow, face, science, wrong, fail, electrocuted, thunder, no, mistake, eng 101, BYOB
:c2b: - animated, cloud, white, rear end, butt, cloud to butt, happy, SH/SC
:capitalism: - animated, banner, black, scrooge mcduck, money, exploitation, unfair, unjust, that’s, text
:caro: - animated, banner, face, soldier, some things just aren’t worth dying for, goon saga, syria, sniper
:catte: - static, black, animal, face, silly, tongue, YOSPOS
:centrism: - animated, banner, black, face, politics, hitler, centrist, D&D, C-SPAM, CSPAM, text
:chast2b: - animated, banner, face, horny is prohibited, videogames, AGDQ, nier automata
:chickbutt: - animated, yellow, animal, duck, chicken, vibrating, aliexpress
:chloe: - static, face, disgusted, disgusting, eww, what, no, disappointed, wrong
:chome: - animated, red, blue, dancing, person, man, chrome, navigator, YOSPOS
:chud: - animated, face, red, hat, cap, masturbating, jacking, jerking, off, praying, adorating, MAGA
:cloud: - static, face, simpsons, meme, old man yells at cloud
:co: - animated, flag, colorado, state, USA, pot, marihuana, leaf, crying (go reverse google search!)
:cocaine: - animated, classic, face, rolling, white, dust, drugs, covered
:comfyoot: - static, orange, face, tooting, happy, comfortable, music, videogames, AGDQ, awesome games done quick (can do with the character or game name)
:comfysamus: - static, face, aran, metroid, videogames, comfortable, coffee, cup, happy, relaxed, good, great
:comfyzelda: - static, person, sleeping, pink, blanket, comfortable, asleep, relaxed, good, great
:commcbg: - static, person, orange, kneeled, naked, moonkin, videogames, world of warcraft (note that, as per the search, this has been used a total of ten times, five of which are asking “what the hell is this?” and the other five use it without context)

Shellception fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Aug 2, 2020

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Doc Hawkins posted:

that is "2B" from "Nier: Automata"

is that not the same whatever-the-hell in :blessed:?

Added the Nier Automata tag, thanks! For the other one, I am actually not sure, there's not much to go on there :raise:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Athanatos posted:

This gangtag has been uploaded and if you helped and want it, I can add it no problem.

Hey, why not. Tag me, please. If I have too many tags there already, feel free to remove the PI one or as many as needed :)