Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah new categories is bizarrely hard and something I want to do. It'd definitely help. I do think tagging is a better long term solution - it lets the people using a given smilie be the ones who add tags that matter. This is.... Low on my priority list and frankly, the search that Main Painframe wrote is already a huge improvement, even if it's not perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Definitely add "vanity" to any smilies referring to individual users.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

This is ridiculously awesome, thank you everyone.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

"smilie filer" has a nice ring to it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

We did it guys, holy crap, thank you so much everyone!

This is glorious - let me know if you see any that are messed up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Midjack posted:

Ideally the buyer would put the tags in the description at time of purchase but there will probably have to be a periodic residual tagging effort as new ones come in.

If possible a note on the store purchase page could suggest that but I don’t know how big a disruption it is to modify the store at all.
I haven't set up version control or sane deployment scripts for the store but it's not crazy to change small stuff.

The store is based on TITAN which is funny. It lives.