Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
what do you all expect? amberpos for the entire forums? yospos placed above GBS even on the forums list? shoechat on the front page?

i'm super excited and am looking forward to being pretty much forums elite in the future. i constantly get disrespected irl so i really need this. what do you all think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

im excited about yospos being deleted next week

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

beep sucking up to the ceo again

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

President Beep posted:

what do you all expect? amberpos for the entire forums? yospos placed above GBS even on the forums list? shoechat on the front page?

i'm super excited and am looking forward to being pretty much forums elite in the future. i constantly get disrespected irl so i really need this. what do you all think?

im hype

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

jeffery de yospos
jeffery von yospos
jeffery van der yospos

jeffery yosposson

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

the YosCommittee is unanimous

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

his yospos creds: posting in the zachtronics thread

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
waiting for jeffrey to make an appearance itt and take us all to the posting hall in forums valhalla where we flame and doxx all day only for it all to be okay the next day and everyone is unbanned and stuff.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
love u beep 😘

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

love u beep 😘

are you excited too? i can't wait to get my revenge i mean enjoy more posting with pals.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I love to post with my posting buddies.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah same

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
enforcement of a catteposting quota is an obvious must-have.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

i kinda get the feeling though that jeff isnt actually of yos pos, tbh

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
they call him Jeffrey of yospos but I’ve never seen him yosposting. we don’t even know what his os is

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cant wait for gbs to be converted into fyad 2.0 and you get automatic gold for n-word drops

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

The Management posted:

they call him Jeffrey of yospos but I’ve never seen him yosposting. we don’t even know what his os is

it's probably a pos, honestly

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Jeffrey is kinda like an English lord with a landed title, but they've only been there once out of obligation and spend their actual time in London.They were also born in London.
They vacation in the Alps.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Pardot posted:

i kinda get the feeling though that jeff isnt actually of yos pos, tbh

its right there in the goddamn name! ive never seen anything online that wasn’t true and I’m not gonna start right now tyvm!

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

i am excited and i think he will do a good job

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
imagine willingly taking this cursed site upon yourself

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

The Management posted:

imagine willingly taking this cursed site upon yourself

i would.
i'd run it into the loving ground
but i would

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Macnult posted:

i am excited and i think he will do a good job

gotta admit i like what i've seen so far

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

still
waiting for jeffry to come in here and tell us what the plan is.

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
you know how in star wars when anakin kills all the other jedi children

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Jeff still hasn't contacted anyone about buying http://yospos.net or https://yospos.org or https://yospos.computer or https://yospos.one

I'm not sure how serious he really is about this whole "buying the forums" deal!!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Silver Alicorn posted:

I love to post with my posting buddies.

internet buddies are still buddies.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

SRQ posted:

i would.
i'd run it into the loving ground
but i would

you’d force everyone to use amber?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i heard jeffrey quotes stymie, and that he wouldn't ban space kimchi

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

r u ready to WALK posted:

Jeff still hasn't contacted anyone about buying http://yospos.net or https://yospos.org or https://yospos.computer or https://yospos.one

I'm not sure how serious he really is about this whole "buying the forums" deal!!

gently caress SNEEP posted:

i heard jeffrey quotes stymie, and that he wouldn't ban space kimchi

very troubling things itt.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

who is this jeffrey and how do we know hes from yospos

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i liked the 'stolen pallor' joke

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jeff where are you. I’m getting a little concerned over here. thought i’d be an admin by now or something . heh. just let me know okay! :)

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Bloody posted:

who is this jeffrey and how do we know hes from yospos

it’s right there in the name, like excel of microsoft

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

this thread reminds me i need to try molek-syntez

then again i never beat opus magnum either and i reeeeeally liked that

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i bounced off molek syntez v quickly and basically finished opus magfnum

animist
Aug 28, 2018
none of those are real words

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im really confused too op. some kind of strange twin language i think.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Bloody posted:

i bounced off molek syntez v quickly and basically finished opus magfnum
I'm not digging it either tbh, which is a first for a zach game. bound to happen eventually

President Beep posted:

im really confused too op. some kind of strange twin language i think.

i don't even see the code, i just see impenetrable animated gifs

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Alcohol separation? Haha good luck!