Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

do you think that fruity pebbles want to be eaten, or do they want to stay in their dark box as long as possible? it's a question of a moment of glory before oblivion vs. a long safe predictable existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

they hide in the box anywhere where fred and barney can't find them

FutonForensic

the fruity pebbles cheering as they're being devoured is too grim. i think it's better for the fruity pebbles to desire survival, but to also understand that they're part of a great cycle of a complete breakfast, and to face their fate with dignity when the time comes

nut

seeing all the fruity pebbles around you, dreaming of which colour u might be, never knowing you're some weird gunky brown crust bit that shook loose from the industrial machinery onto the conveyor belt

Prof. Crocodile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8aqAgtwqcU

vanisher

R&D: we made a rainbow rice cereal, its basically fruit loops and rice crispies had a baby
Marketing: do they look like pebbles?
R&D: well, more like little flat river rocks
Marketing: like from the stone age?
R&D: no, are you high right now

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

I am a fruity pebble, I dream in the dark all day of being crushed in the mouth of a 34 year old bachelor. I pray I am bought and consumed and do not wither and harden only to be repackaged and sit at the bottom of a child’s aquarium

google THIS

I just find it weird that Fred Flintstone named a food item after his own daughter

google THIS fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 17, 2020

google THIS

Like Dave Thomas named his restaurant chain after his daughter, but not, like, one of the sandwiches. He never said, "Would you like to try a Wendy?" or raged at his best friend screaming "Hey, gimme back my Wendy!"

vanisher

you think the king has a kid named whopper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Jack is so self absorbed he named the hamburger after himself