Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

It's not my fault that their group name was so misleading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

op and joey chestnut sulking on the long mini van drive home

old friend

nut posted:

op and joey chestnut sulking on the long mini van drive home

we are kindred spirits in a way

google THIS

This is uh, because you thought they meant London, Ohio, right? :stonklol:

old friend

google THIS posted:

This is uh, because you thought they meant London, Ohio, right? :stonklol:

I think it's the group's mistake and not mine, for what happened to the dogs

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Poor OP this reminds me of when I was just looking for a groups to see goats with. We'll let me tell you I've never seen goats like they were fans of.

Stooge

I made the same mistake. I turned up and expected some enlightening discussion on how to best care for my four legged friend and maybe meet some people to walk the dog with, but I don't think I'll ever forget what I saw.

old friend

I got there, all geared up and ready to go - helmet strapped on securely with the proper technique, hands chalked and with no small amount of training and practice under my belt. What a disappointment and a wasted journey

vanisher

LDL in a heart tattooed on my bicep

NO it's not a dog club its for my hero London Dog

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

old friend

vanisher posted:

LDL in a heart tattooed on my bicep

NO it's not a dog club its for my hero London Dog

vanisher

Mr. Dog, for the last time this is not a meetup for your lovers

vanisher

sorry there was a typo in the group name, its supposed to be London Dog Glovers our mission is to glove every dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
finding out my dog was organizing weekly dog orgies was shocking but trying to figure out how he got those posters printed made me kind of proud of him