Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

gently caress this guy. I enjoyed his videos for a while. I didn't watch them religiously but found the ones I saw to be reasonably evenhanded and well put together.

His episode on Prince Paul of Yugoslavia was straight bullshit British propaganda. He said that Yugoslavia's signing of the Tripartite Pact was going to allow German troops to move through the country, when they were very specifically forbidden from doing that by the agreement. He also presented the removal of Prince Paul from power as an entirely organic uprising and failed to mention British involvement.

The UK was loving evil as hell in WW2 and listening to people defend them or Churchill is nauseating.

His WW1 playlist was really good :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

WW2 is cool, but I have always liked studying WW1 more.

Long story short, Lol at any country that allies with Germany not getting completely clowned on again and again in any war.