Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Who What Now posted:

The mosin nagant is a cool gun and I wish I owned one

any of the bolt actions would be rad but id work out so that i could shoulder a mosin nagant carbine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Sunswipe posted:

You need to get a Mosin and Obrez that poo poo, son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAXL5iP1YWA

practically every conversation about mosins manages to turn into discussing the obrez. unfortunately im not a russian bear hunter and so my wrists are more used to holding a phone than they are being decimated by nightmare weapons and im feeling pretty good about that. maybe if i jerk off a ton to build wrist strength, I'll be able to fire one without ultra-hospitalization.