Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was in WWII it wasn't a big deal actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I went to WWII and they were all out so I said gently caress it and got two Koreas and your MOTHER pregnant.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

unity of command 2 is a very good game if you want to bash the fash at the army/army group level. There is an ahistorical track where you can do wild things like have the western allies fight the ussr over polish self determination

In halo you can ride in a jeep and shoot aliens

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A lot of people think wwii was a great time.
A real big party.

It wasn't though.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean if you'd prefer the us not fight the Nazis for you going forward you could have said so

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Uh, they did?
It's called Pearl Harbor. Maybe you've heard of that?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Check this historical fact out:

WWII is like PEW PEW PEW NNNRRRRRrrrrrrrrrvrrrrrrRRRroooowww PLOOOOOUUUUGHH!!! BBBLLBABABRRRRRrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!!!!

You can put that poo poo on my momma an my dead homies, plagiarize THAT

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We're not doing this, thread.
I was joking but for real we're not doing the 'haha what ARE nazi's am I rite' thing because that will turn into a 8 page long poo poo flinging contest between 3-5 specific people who "are just saying" and "totally just joking in the joke thread I thought". No.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't want to buy world of workshops

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not real sure painting a sign that says 'tank' and making three guys run with it counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Still have grandparents probably