Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnice
Apr 6, 2017

Now I need to find my discs and see if this game still runs on Windows 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnice
Apr 6, 2017

Zzulu posted:

The brits did nothing but gently caress up for the entire war

Dunkirk was kind of cool though. And didn’t they hold their own for awhile in North Africa?

cnice
Apr 6, 2017

Plan Z posted:

I know it's an off chance that anyone reading this doesn't know about Forgotten Weapons, but it's seriously top ten best Youtube channels. The host, Ian, is a really chill and knowledgeable guy. He doesn't make up bullshit off the top of his head like every other gun channel, and he focuses entirely on gun history and mechanics, only bringing up politics when it's part of a weapon's historical background, or when it comes to preserving historical pieces. My mom and sister used to be terrified of guns, but his videos really demystified firearms for them, and now they like joining me and my father at the range.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA

I really enjoyed his video about how the auctions work. Never really thought how it all worked before so it was cool that he made a video showing the process. He is a really good speaker as well, which helps a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTy0WqQhYY

cnice
Apr 6, 2017

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It would probably depend on the circumstances

I guess the most common would be either burning alive or drowning. But you can have your choice on some other creative way you can think of if you were to choose. :)