Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

ChubbyChecker posted:

the nazi "economic miracle" was based on taking huge loans and using the money on building armaments factories, raising overly large armed forces, and lying to the debtors. so if germany hadn't started the war and looted their neighbours they would have been bankrupted in the 40s.

this is such a clear and simple point i'm amazed i never encountered it in school. everything was leveraged on the outcome of the war

Strumpie posted:

the italians were on the side of the allies the whole time.

incidentally, if the italians had been on the side of the allies the whole time they would have been working for the axis powers.

the italian friend of my enemy is my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU