Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Learning to understand racial tensions through the perspective of a 1940s farming family turned blue by colloidal silver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
The world we live in is so fantastically diverse and rife with individuality. It is for this reason why I contacted and interviewed the blue man group to ask them their thoughts on people of colour. Namely, purple people. For years they have always been mentioned as the afterthought of suburban fathers, typically referred to as "Black, white, yellow, hell even purple, I don't care what colour someone is !". But the real question is, why are purple people always put last? To me as an awakened white man who wears circle rimmed glasses with a patchy mustache, this syntax is inherently racist and undermines their racial identity. Stay tuned as we examine this dynamic in depth.

Manifisto

well let's start with the obvious: are you going to win? maybe more importantly, are you going to humiliate yourself by finishing at the back of the pack? your career might be over if that happens. if you win . . . well, it's nice, but that just ups the pressure to keep the streak going.

another common tension is, what if you crash? for sure you will lose, but you might get hurt, especially when moving at such high speeds. you have a wife and kids dammit, what's going to happen to them? will they have to move in with peg's parents? that would be real rough for little skyler right now, he's already struggling in school.

right on the heels of this: has it finally come time to start taking those pills that Larry in the pit keeps offering you? your focus is still good, but you're not getting any younger. Larry claims that everyone takes them. if that's true, you are putting yourself at a huge handicap by being a boy scout. but get caught in a random pee test, that could be game over. we're talking hard time maybe, huge fines at the least.

these are just a few of the racial tensions you must learn to understand.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jul 17, 2020

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Manifisto posted:

well let's start with the obvious: are you going to win? maybe more importantly, are you going to humiliate yourself by finishing at the back of the pack? your career might be over if that happens. if you win . . . well, it's nice, but that just upset the pressure to keep the streak going.

another common tension is, what if you crash? for sure you will lose, but you might get hurt, especially when moving at such high speeds. you have a wife and kids dammit, what's going to happen to them? will they have to move in with peg's parents? that would be real rough for little styler right now, he's already struggling in school.

right on the heels of this: has it finally come time to start taking those pills that Larry in the pit keeps offering you? your focus is still good, but you're not getting any younger. Larry claims that everyone takes them. if that's true, you are putting yourself at a huge handicap by being a boy scout. but get caught in a random pee test, that could be game over. we're talking hard time maybe, huge fines at the least.

these are just a few of the racial tensions you must learn to understand.

?Fun fact Drug hair testing IS racist. Like, the reagents that are used are selected to go back work better for hair from people of colour. Just so you know.

vanisher

Rachel just needs a back rub

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, Bob felt he was color blind. He was not one who went about life judging what went on around him strictly based on color. So maybe Bob shouldn't have lied on his entrance exam, because right now Bob had an unexploded bomb in front of him, and all the wires looked the same...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

when the silver stained son of the mining family falls in love with the copper oxide stained daughter of the other mining family we ALL learn a lesson

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

old friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Sure, Bob felt he was color blind. He was not one who went about life judging what went on around him strictly based on color. So maybe Bob shouldn't have lied on his entrance exam, because right now Bob had an unexploded bomb in front of him, and all the wires looked the same...

nut

ya I’ll help you learn all about them op *leans in close* don’t let those loving chumps in the 400 m tell you they work hard, the 100 m is an indescribable explosion of beauty and athleticism and this bullshit yammering about stamina means nothing. *leans even closer* a tiger will kill you well before 400 metres

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

ya I’ll help you learn all about them op *leans in close* don’t let those loving chumps in the 400 m tell you they work hard, the 100 m is an indescribable explosion of beauty and athleticism and this bullshit yammering about stamina means nothing. *leans even closer* a tiger will kill you well before 400 metres

:hai:

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
All I can say is that if you're failing to understand racial tensions in America in the 1940s then you're very much at home in failing to understand racial tensions in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

All I can say is that if you're failing to understand racial tensions in America in the 1940s then you're very much at home in failing to understand racial tensions in 2020.

I would ask you to please reconsider your statement.

Imagine if you will a pit, and on one side of that pit are Klingons, and on the other side of that pit are Vulcans.

Between them is a rope, and after the signal is given, both Klingon and Vulcan will pick up the rope and exert force upon the rope equal to the combined might of their respective teams.

The purpose of this thread is not to conjecture whether or not Klingon is stronger than Vulcan, or if Vulcan is quicker than Klingon.

The exercise asks merely-

"Can the rope pass the test"