Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

*looks knowingly at boss* that's why I'm late for the meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Ey ma! We're gonna need a new bidet! I'm on da cleanse again and I boint this one out! Also couldja get some bowl cleaner while ya at it?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
well I'm on whatever the opposite of a cleanse is op. good luck w/ ur thing too though

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Me: So can I get the nachos grandes.

Server: You want jalapenos on that!

Me: Oh! I'm on a cleanse!

Server: So you want...

Me: That's right! Double jalapenos.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

boss looks knowingly back at me: still dealing with that evil spirit?

me: *sighs* Burfknuck has decided that he’s allergic to other mortal planes

FutonForensic

wife: eyy bubby did you get The Purge from Redbox?

me: *holding disc titled "the cleanse: 120 minutes of colonic hygiene"* uhh not exactly lol

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

wife: eyy bubby did you get The Purge from Redbox?

me: *holding disc titled "the cleanse: 120 minutes of colonic hygiene"* uhh not exactly lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*eating several wheels of cheese, each followed with an imodium chaser*

"I'm on whatever the opposite of a cleanse is!"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:hfive:

Khanstant
Stomach issues? No, why do you ask? *takes another recreational sip of pepto bismol*

Khanstant

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Better put the rear end wiping robot on the charger

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Better put the rear end wiping robot on the charger

I'll get the extension chord

nut

i m cleansed

Manifisto

I'm on a "strange alien goo that fell from the sky" cleanse. it's amazing, here, try some!

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

I'm on a "strange alien goo that fell from the sky" cleanse. it's amazing, here, try some!

Oh, that goo is just what happens after I do my space cleanse. I try to do it so it de-orbits into the ocean, but, whoopsy-daisy

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

that is not strange alien goo that fell from the sky, it is Applebee's blackened alfredo sauce, but I can understand how you made that mistake

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

that is not strange alien goo that fell from the sky, it is Applebee's blackened alfredo sauce, but I can understand how you made that mistake

so who is launching alfredo sauce into the sky? nasa? the russians? I bet it was elon musk actually. part of his "hyperpasta" project

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
im not fan of olen musk or the russians or even applebees but to blame them is just wrong. scientists warned us that unlimited salad and breadsticks would lead to a gray goo scenario, it turns out the gray goo was alfredo sauce all along

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

im not fan of olen musk or the russians or even applebees but to blame them is just wrong. scientists warned us that unlimited salad and breadsticks would lead to a gray goo scenario, it turns out the gray goo was alfredo sauce all along

oh god the covid is not caused by 5g it's caused by alfredo

Manifisto

wake up sheeple, marinara is our only hope!!

Khanstant
the blood of the fruit to cleanse of the blood of the... churned baby cow drink mixed with two years old product made from old milk and stomach enzymes...

motto needs work

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
wafting sage around my living room to cover up the fart smell

Prof. Crocodile

a lot of BIG ALFREDO lies being cleansed ITT in addition to our colons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
(rips a massive fart)

boy, doesn’t it feel great when the toxins leave the body?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant