Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Re:Zero - The Light Novel, Web Novel and all other Spoilers Thread

This thread is for all talk about our favorite Dark Souls Isekai series that would be considered spoiler territory. Namely, the Light Novels, the Web Novels they are based on, and all other addendum that the anime does not (or will not) cover.

If you're new to this series, and would like to delve past the Anime, I direct you to This Handy Guide for all content post-season 1. If you're new to this series and don't want to be spoiled, turn back now and check out the Anime Thread. I will also share with you all the various Q&As by the author upon request.

(ALL SPOILERS FOR RE ZERO PAST SEASON 1 WILL BE UNMARKED. VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION)

Please enjoy your stay.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

For those who read the WN of Arc 4 first, I suggest this guide on what to expect from season 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unVnKWWI9_c

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I have not read any of the web novel yet, but apparently Tappei just finished the 6th arc after like 5 years.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" - Grouchio, after reading Arc 6 (end).

The Holy Queef
Jul 13, 2003
No, it is not gross, in fact, it's funny, yeah, think of it that way.
The most excellent knight is now best girl contender

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Holy Queef posted:

The most excellent knight is now best girl contender
But who's the knight? How is Subaru best girl when REM AWOKE

And Arneb is now a childlike vassal

Where the hell are they??

The Holy Queef
Jul 13, 2003
No worries, Rainbow boi, Julius, entered the contest but he's nowhere near Otto or Patrasche let alone Rem. I've really enjoyed his character development.

To answer where they are now, I think we have to consider where Satella is and how she bestowed Subaru with RBD. 'Does the world reset or do world lines continue' question was just brought up in the anime, directly pointing to space-time magic in both cases.
So I think the bigger question is WHEN are they? This is the first time Satella/WoEnvy interfered like this.... moments after Louis materialized.
Rem waking up directly afterwards is probably a side-effect of bypassing "Digestion" of Gluttony eating her memories alluded to after Emilia was remembered post-Ley's death. To sum it up, I think they're in the past by about 400 years.
On the side, I wager Subaru will introduce himself as Flugel to Satella just like Emilia's first time meeting Subaru.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Holy Queef posted:

No worries, Rainbow boi, Julius, entered the contest but he's nowhere near Otto or Patrasche let alone Rem. I've really enjoyed his character development.

To answer where they are now, I think we have to consider where Satella is and how she bestowed Subaru with RBD. 'Does the world reset or do world lines continue' question was just brought up in the anime, directly pointing to space-time magic in both cases.
So I think the bigger question is WHEN are they? This is the first time Satella/WoEnvy interfered like this.... moments after Louis materialized.
Rem waking up directly afterwards is probably a side-effect of bypassing "Digestion" of Gluttony eating her memories alluded to after Emilia was remembered post-Ley's death. To sum it up, I think they're in the past by about 400 years.
On the side, I wager Subaru will introduce himself as Flugel to Satella just like Emilia's first time meeting Subaru.
I thought arc 7 was all about court intrigue.

The Holy Queef
Jul 13, 2003
All I know about arc 7 is it's about to start in a day or two, and it just experienced the biggest twist we don't know about yet.

quote:

Yes. This is the end of Arc 6 of "Re: Life in a Different World from Zero", which took a long time.

Hah! ?? Isn't it really on the way! ??

You might think, but this is the right path, as the chapters will definitely change from here.

What will happen to the watchtower that left behind various mysteries, where Subaru was blown away, and what will happen?

Please look forward to the upcoming Arc 7.

also from last episode of anime
Satella: You are the one that saved me, so I will allow you to be saved too.

The Holy Queef fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Nov 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
There's a new episode today, yes, but as per
https://twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/1351922088081145856
Arc 7 has officially begun.