Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
This is an inspiring thread. Here, have six ecologically-plausible colour schemes for dimetrodon, so that he can look his best while standing on a rock and roaring.

And also the blank outline, if anyone else wants to get their paleo-ecology on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

I appreciate early 1980's Dimetrodon

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Prophet of Nixon posted:

Roar?

(40411 Dimetrodon)

This is the pinnacle of what LEGO is capable of.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

McGavin posted:

I'm gonna wait for the Trimetrodon to come out.

Incisors, canines, premolars, molars- you yourself are a tetrametrodon.
Rejoice!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
D I M E T R O D O N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

When I was 8 or 9, Dimetrodon was one of my favourites. I found out one of my prehistoric creatures books was exactly one foot tall, so I measured out 10 feet in my living room with the book, and proudly declared Dimetrodon could fit in our house. All my other favourites were too big.

It's simple to keep a dimetrodon in your home. be sure to provide him with a Roaring Stance Rock and half a wheelbarrow-full of warmed meat once a week. Beyond that they're pretty low maintenance.