Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
Looks like the climbing a mountain in the snow thread says marked for deletion and wont accept posts. are there any other climbing threads I can check out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Jaded Burnout posted:

Which one is that?

user error. browsing on app and scrolled :2fast:.

i did a good trek in nepal but i was really young, we stayed below the altitude sickness zone

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

spwrozek posted:

If you want actual climbing: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3522567

We don't really discuss long walks in snow. More actual technical climbing.

thanks op. i think that is what im looking for

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Inceltown posted:

K2 is cooler

i really loved the Annapurna ranges

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Platystemon posted:

Annapurna is just Everest but you have to play Russian roulette with the avalanches.

K2 is the rightful king of the mountains. It was slighted by the gods and it is justifiably furious about it.

im talking about the ranges below the mountains and in summer.. no snow. very beautiful country i would love to go again

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
everything moves, its relative.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
gas

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
i am smarter than any of the dead climbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime