Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

my plan is just to never die.
but you guys go right ahead with your body vaporisation if that's what floats your boat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Outrail posted:

Why not train a up a team of yetis?

They prefer to be called "Sicilians" and are, by all accounts, untrainable.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

The Dyatlov rear end Incident

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I <3 buttes

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

just lol at any goon that seriously believes they wouldn't die within five hours if they had to try to live in Canada.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Phy posted:

I can definitely see the appeal here, and the nice thing about being dead is you don't have to feel ashamed at making someone haul your dead rear end all the way down the tallest mountain in Africa

Doesn't even crack my top 5, to be honest

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

waffleman posted:

Dude crosses Atlantic 3 times in kayak, leaves behind children, dies at 70+ by going to sleep on top of mountain he just climbed. "nah I can think of like 6 better ways to die"

the joke was i can think of like 6 better things about dying so thanks for making me explain a joke buddy i hope you go climb a mountain irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

poo poo