Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

dr_rat posted:

Remember any ziplines/escalators/elevators going up and down Everest should be Yeti complaint. So like that carrying 300-600 Kg weight roughly per yeti.

Going to add a little bit of construction cost, but we need to be inclusive about these sort of things.

The marketing partnership with Yeti brand coolers pretty much writes itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mister Speaker posted:

This might be what I was misremembering, can you elaborate on why that is? Mountains are formed from tectonic plates being pushed up, right? Is it because of the thickness of the plate?

Gravity pulls the mountain back down

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

congrats for making it to 8,848 meters! now the real challenge begins: the unyielding jagged face and deadly traps of the aggro-crag

Sen’s Fortress but on Everest

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX at basecamp then hosed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I watched the first two eps so far and Hazel Findlay does some crazy rear end Tomb Raider poo poo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

gschmidl posted:

I would simply not name something I'd want to arrive smoothly and on time "Odysseus".

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DPM posted:

gently caress that's one hell of a divorce

Lol