Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Bilirubin posted:

man how many ropes that guy tied into for what looks like no protection and why does it look like he's about to stomp another with his crampon

Welcome to Everest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Wolfy posted:

Move it to CSPAM

This is the solution

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Munin posted:

I presume Antarctica would be one of the "tricky" ones.

Not really, the actual mountain itself is a moderately challenging hike that anyone in decent shape can do, there's no technical challenge just "did you buy a coat warm enough to not freeze to death Y/N?". The hard part is having the money and connections to get to the rear end end of nowhere to begin with, if you can get to the foot of Mount Vinson getting to the top is no problem. Climbing it proves you're rich and connected, not that you're a good mountaineer.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jan 9, 2021

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I've played way too much Subnautica to ever go diving at night or anywhere not a sunny reef

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

The ocean is extremely cool, I'm a big fan of the ocean, I just don't ever want to loving interact with it or the things that live in it where I can't easily see the well-lit bottom. Except whales, I guess I'd dive with whales if given the chance, I trust the whales to protect me from the scary depths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

hemale in pain posted:

They were just so loving dumb i even find it kinda cruel people came and killed the bears afterwards but I guess you don't want bears out there which know people are a viable food source

Cops just unloading on a suspicious brown male who they swear was stalking them? Impossible.