Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Sirotan posted:

A new season of Alone started last night y'all.

:getin:

Good. I need a new season to bleach my brain after watching that Netflix show where 4 teams try to survive in the wild and it's basically awful people acting awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat

Platystemon posted:

They just pulled an audible and started wrecking poo poo while most of the crew was off scouting a location for a challenge.

The production had to go along with it. The damage was done.

I’m not putting this in spoiler tags because no one should watch this show.

Doubt. I think that's the cover story they're going with after allowing it to happen.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat

Switchback posted:

Have any of you watched Alone Australia? I loved it. There’s a dude who’s all “IM AN ALPHA MALE” who taps out on day 2. There is a super badass woman who brought a possum coat and a salt block and has an amazing incredibly tragic story, and I’m going to one of her workshops in two weeks. Can’t wait.

I had no idea. Acquiring it now!

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
Alone is fun to watch, but the editing can make it predictable. You see someone with family pictures out and talking about home? There's a really good chance they're tapping out in the next few minutes. Occasionally the show changes things up, but the family photo is usually the kiss of death in this show.

We watched the first episode of Alone Australia and jeez that location is brutal. I love the swearing. They leave in the shits and fucks, but I assume they're cutting all the c*nts.

Canuckistan fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 19, 2023

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
Interesting article on the use of controllers in the military.

https://taskandpurpose.com/tech-tactics/us-military-video-game-controllers-war/

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
Petition to rename the thread something like Thrill Seekers: Some go up, some go down

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat

Alan Smithee posted:

Thrillionaire Oxygen Deprivation Megathread: As above, so below

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
What are the odds that someone has rubbed one out on the summit?

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat

honda whisperer posted:

Stuck Hillary step-sister.

Green Boots rule 34.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
At first I thought she was the token weird new-age older woman, doomed to go out early. After a few episodes I really started to like her personally and I was really happy when she won.. I'm not sure about the 4 hour silent dancing, but I'm glad that she's living life her way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
They should make a poo zipline.

edit - ah snap, beaten by the poo-tube!