Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Boner M posted:

Do you reckon rich people eat the Everest dead.

Older ones more expensive, or like Green boots is famous so big $$$

This is such an apt post for your original Jeffrey Dahmer username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I'm kramering in for a special announcement:

Do not, under any circumstances, take glee in any misfortune that happens. Don't hope for his death, don't wish for any harm. If you want to discuss how dumb he is for doing this, go for it, but I'm going to come down hard on anything that seems like you're wishing for this dude to get harmed or die.

Thank you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

jemand posted:

Can I hope for the misfortune of looking really really dumb on screen? I hope so because that's already getting fulfilled in spades.....

It would also be awesome if his stream got demonitized but thats not looking so likely. Dumb idiot is still going to be making his money.

Yeah sure go hogwild on that if it doesn't result in actual harm

Just not "haha I hope I see him freeze to death the idiot!!"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I'm not gonna rules lawyer it, let's play it by ear, but I just wanted to draw lines first

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

weg posted:

This is the Thrillionaire Oxygen Deprivation Megathread

This is absolutely not

Keep it on topic and if there's nothing to talk about regarding Everest then let the thread idle for a bit. It's not going anywhere but if it becomes the hangout for the Dead Billionaire Boner Brigade it will become oxygen deprived (gassed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

And GBS comes home, returning to its roots