Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere

In Home Alone 12, Kevin uses precisely one (1) cup of quinoa on the living room floor with a touch of organic extra virgin olive oil to stop the robbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

In Home Alone XII our protagonist (Kevin) is a child from Sooh'burbia who must journey with a rag-tag group of companions to stop an evil sorcerer from killing all life on earth

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kevin breaks into the burglars homes and fills them with deadly traps while they are asleep

nut

Kevin is never home alone since his parents started working for the hive from home, shaking donkey konga controllers to generate cybercoin

City of Glompton

robber 1: What the frig! There's nothing in here!

robber 2: *picks up a book from the bare floor* the life-changing magic of tidying up...huh... looks like we got Kondo'd again, boss.

robber 1: Would it kill these rich people to go back to collecting things rather than experiences for once?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot scanned the perimeter for any breeches in its defenses. For now, the home was safe. For now. Sensors around the perimeter were programmed to relay any changes in ambient temperature, movement, sounds- carbon dioxide exhalations.

Kevin_001 had been thorough in his programming, all security protocols had been run through various simulation programs to ensure the best combination of sensory arrays to make sure there would be no breeches this time. The 10,000 watt solid state laser was primed and ready to fire at a moment's notice, needing only a mere second to prepare to fire from its position in the crows nest on the rooftop.

There was only one thing to do now, one single parameter that must be met before the next phase of the operation to be implemented. It was a task the defense system that waited was inherently created for, a task no human could ever do, such is the limitations of humanity.

Wait.

DSTR had all the patience in the world...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

City of Glompton posted:

robber 1: What the frig! There's nothing in here!

robber 2: *picks up a book from the bare floor* the life-changing magic of tidying up...huh... looks like we got Kondo'd again, boss.

robber 1: Would it kill these rich people to go back to collecting things rather than experiences for once?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Home Alone 12: Escape to Africa

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Home Alone 13: Ernest is Home Alone: ewwwwWWwwWwWWWwWWW

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Evil Bob posted:

Home Alone 13: Ernest is Home Alone: ewwwwWWwwWwWWWwWWW

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

Putty posted:

Home Alone 12: Escape to Africa

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Home alone at 12? Without even an adult neighbour at home next door? I am pretty sure some helicopter parents would have a problem with this. At least install some parental controls on the family computer. And leave some delicious healthy meals that can be microwaved. And lock up any firearms. And liquor cabinet for at least a few more years (although beer should probably be fine they don't like the stuff at that age anyways). And the marijuana stash until at least 13. Gotta be responsible.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jul 25, 2020

wearing a lampshade

Home Alone 69: kevins heart attack forces the wetter bandits to call an ambulance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

The Wet Bandits are about to get Kevin but at the last minute he's saved by a prostitute named Malone.