Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

freeballing in sweatpants at the local dealership in hopes of finding the right truck for my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

car salesman: size, or energy?

idiotsavant
dealer id like an extra large shift knob so my big dick doesnt look too out of place when i drive my truck

nut

toyota dealer: why do u need a pickup truck for your dick

me: Tacoma

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dealer: So, were you interested in a 4-wheel drive, or...

Me: Look pal, I only got 2 balls, let's not get carried away

Dealer: I know a proctologist that can add another pair of balls to your scrote!

Me: Oh, well- in that case, let's get that pen moving!

Macnult

dealer: this bad boys only got 50k miles and is pre-owned certified

me: sounds promising. what’s the body count?

dealer: like how many previous owners?

me: n.. yes

Macnult

dealer: looking for something sleek and sexy?

customer: i know this might be TMI so i apologize but i’m a little “well endowed” and i really need extra leg room above everything else. it’s bad, man. like, i’m not humble bragging, i straight up get lightheaded sometimes when i have an er-

dealer: *looks down* whoaaaa buddy!! this is a no brainer. have we got the vehicle for you!!

*brings out a hot wheels pickup truck*

customer: you have something like this in stock?

dealer: i’m sorry what?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Macnult posted:

dealer: this bad boys only got 50k miles and is pre-owned certified

me: sounds promising. what’s the body count?

dealer: like how many previous owners?

me: n.. yes

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

chevy silverado

frump truck

hello... again!

trust me on this. chevy silverado is the perfect pickup truck for your dick.

frump truck

hello... again!

dickup truck

Jaguars!

Lifted pickup in gloss black with mirror tints, smokestack exhausts, and skull decals

me: Oh no, I'm just not small enough, I could never do that justice

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*nodding at the tv as a ford f-150 add plays* yeahhhh... i could see my dick in that

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
classic montage scene where a guy tries his dick in various pickup trucks while his buddies disprove until finally everyone cheers and hugs while jumping up and down in excitement. the dick is still hanging out.

Macnult

sata andagi posted:

trust me on this. chevy silverado is the perfect pickup truck for your dick.

reading truck descriptions and loling at how hard they must’ve been thinking about dicks

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

classic montage scene where a guy tries his dick in various pickup trucks while his buddies disprove until finally everyone cheers and hugs while jumping up and down in excitement. the dick is still hanging out.

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
going to surprise my wife with a cute convertible for her birthday, just have to find a way to get her pussy measurements without her knowing

google THIS

Bursting into tears when I find out the only vehicle compatible with my dick is a cybertruck

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
to truck nut or not to truck nut :magemage:

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

where r we going

Areola Grande

church

nut

halleijuhwah

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

A truck made of truck nuts

Prof. Crocodile

*fists clenched, sweating in concentration as I try to think of a joke that uses that 'like a rock' song they used to have in truck commercials*

nut

Found
On
Road,
my Dick

Areola Grande

don't u buy no ugly gently caress truck®

nut

elon sweating on stage when my balls smash right through the cybertruck windows

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It'd rather push my dick around in a wheelbarrow than drive a Chevy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You know what, I'm circumcised- let me see what you have on the lot in the form of an El Camino!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You know what, I'm circumcised- let me see what you have on the lot in the form of an El Camino!

Subaru brat

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It'd rather push my dick around in a wheelbarrow than drive a Chevy

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

elon sweating on stage when my balls smash right through the cybertruck windows

vanisher

Here at Nashville Ford we're here to stand strong with you and your dick during the Corona virus crisis.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

No better time to hop into a new F-150. Ride in style with hundreds of options available for dicks of every size and shape. Slap your dick into one of our newest models for a test drive this weekend.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

The Land Rover wave means that every "Landy" driver is supposed to acknowledge other "Landy" drivers by standing up, pulling down their pants, and waving their genitals at one another.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

No better time to hop into a new F-150. Ride in style with hundreds of options available for dicks of every size and shape. Slap your dick into one of our newest models for a test drive this weekend.

old friend

the dick : truck ratio may seem like a straightforward size comparison but it is not an exact science

nut

truck seller guy: we are also willing to include a heavy duty spray lining to the flatbed of the truck to prevent scrapes and dings from cargo, or...

me: or...?

tsg: or we can apply the spray directly to your dick

Twenty Four

Okay, I get it, F-150, F-250, whatever, I'm not looking for a bigger number or letter, I am only buying if you can offer me a better font!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

me, in drivers seat of truck: I like it, but do you have anything more, uh, ...veiny?