Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
as much as we'd all like to pretend we're king hot poo poo, everyone has been on the receiving end of a brutal putdown. post here about times you've truly felt the burn.

I'll start: in 7th grade my health class did sex ed and we had to have our parents sign a permission form for us to take it. my dad signed the form and said "whatever, it's not like you'll be needing it" then laughed in my face for a minute straight. never really recovered from that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

in jr high i told a kid i didnt like the band pod and he hit me in the head with his gym bag. this guy was serious about new metal.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I picked on a little person kid in grade 5 and he gave me two black eyes and a concussion

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
when i was ripped from oblivion into forced existence, haven't recovered since

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Lowtax owned me because I gave $10 dollars plus plat to a serial abuser

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a person in half life death match told me they loved me when i was ten and i believed them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I started puberty a bit later than most kids and my parents were a little concerned.
At their request I talked to my Doctor about it during an exam and he set up a followup.

The only appointment was for early fall, a few months away. I was hoping that over summer SOMETHING would happen. My voice would drop, whatever. Anything, really. I'd gotten some grief from my friends, but it was a pretty small group of guys and no one was real sure of, well, anything going on in those days and plus we were all from a smaller country school ready to move into a larger public one anyway, so no one wanted to rock the boat too much and break any friendships and all that by making me too bothered.

Aaany way, eventually the appointment gets scheduled for the middle of the day on Friday, the end of the first school week. So, I'd JUST BARELY started getting into this whole new high school environment, meeting all these older kids in a hectic new social environment, it was...nuts. I was extremely nervous and hadn't thought much about the appointment all week. What I DIDN'T know was that the Dr had definitely been in contact with my folks, and had...severely misunderstood my concern as alarm over a much different issue. And had been reaching out to my parents, who had settled it in their own minds, god knows WHY to settle it as directly and openly with me as possible. That I had nothing to be ashamed about. And so, directly after lunch on the first friday of my first week in my new highschool, the school wide PA system crackled to life.

"Attention, Big Beef City. Big Beef City, please come to the office. Your mother is here for your genital check-up. Your mother is here for your genital check up."

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
were your genitals OK

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I work with computers

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Life has owned me from pretty much every angle from the moment I left the womb

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I've never been owned

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
never

*post in thread and gets owned*

gently caress

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

never

*post in thread and gets owned*

gently caress

Owned

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You can’t own me, I quit!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
9/11

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was basically born a corn cob and never fought it. if you are a corn cob out there my advice to you is lean into it corn is great for all sorts of stuff.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

I picked on a little person kid in grade 5 and he gave me two black eyes and a concussion

Short and sweet, just how I like em. (Good posts)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You can’t own me, I quit!

One WEIRD trick Slaveholders HATE!
DON'T tell JEFFERSON DAVIS!

Roger Henson IV
Jul 27, 2020
I used to prank call this guy and put on a voice telling him to go gently caress a camel. I kind of did it way too much, and one time after just coming off the phone, he walked round the corner and leathered me straight in the side of the head and started trying to beat the poo poo out of me.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Cantaloupe posted:

as much as we'd all like to pretend we're king hot poo poo, everyone has been on the receiving end of a brutal putdown. post here about times you've truly felt the burn.

I'll start: in 7th grade my health class did sex ed and we had to have our parents sign a permission form for us to take it. my dad signed the form and said "whatever, it's not like you'll be needing it" then laughed in my face for a minute straight. never really recovered from that one.

Did you call him right after you got laid the first time, cackling that you did need sex ed after all, therefore guaranteeing that you would never have sex with that person again?

(Or was your dad right :ohdear: ? )

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Icochet posted:

I work with computers

:same: I wish I was doing something more creative with my life

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
Once about a week ago, a guy was unhappy about how fast I was passing a pair of semi trucks in heavy traffic on the freeway. He sped up, got in front of me and slammed on his brakes. I swerved and skidded all over the left three lanes causing several other cars to veer off. A bunch of people including a motorcyclist almost died that day.

Owned.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Do it ironically posted:

Lowtax owned me because I gave $10 dollars plus plat to a serial abuser

I never paid anything for this site, no registration, no platinum, until Lowtax's spine drive, so I finally bought my first av and then donated an extra $10 on top of it.

I'm such a sucker and I'm so :owned:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

13Pandora13 posted:

Did you call him right after you got laid the first time, cackling that you did need sex ed after all, therefore guaranteeing that you would never have sex with that person again?

no, that one comment riddled me with anxiety and completely derailed my normal sexual development. this is what it truly means to be "owned"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

13Pandora13 posted:

His dad was there

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Had some kids

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:rip:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
i own and used to manage a niche comedy website and forums. my career never took off otherwise; this was the only thing I had going for myself. even though I didn't really do anything to help the forums and I wasn't involved with the community, they still gave me a ton of money every month after I had a serious medical issue.

after my ex went public with some stuff everyone got super mad at me. They stopped paying me and demanded I sell the website. a little while after I agreed to sell the site I made one last effort to be accepted by the community. I tried to pretend like nothing had changed and I was still the loveable rascally founder but i got banned by the person who I grudgingly said I'd sell the website to. then I came back again and refused to leave.

I got pretty owned there

Best Bi Geek Squid fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jul 27, 2020

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I was dating this girl my second year at uni and I was just a really lovely boyfriend. Hanging out with her felt like a chore and all I wanted to do was smoke weed and hang out with other friends. I was 18 and really stupid. I eventually broke up with her because I couldn't see myself balancing school, work, friends, sleep, and a considerable weed habit whilst having a girlfriend. She was really devastated, we had only been "official" for a little over a month and she didn't see it coming. A few days later one of her friends rings me and wants to "meet up to chat". This friend was very attractive and I immediately think to myself, "Oh yeah, she wants me now that I'm single!"

She did not. Our conversation continued somewhat dryly about where we might meet up for coffee, and I said something really lovely along the lines of "Wow, you haven't really wasted any time". At this point the friend realizes that I think she called me for a casual date.

She wasn't disgusted, so much as surprised at my arrogance, and lack of tact or perception. She said,

"Oh my god!? You think I'm calling you because I want a date? No way man. You're out of your mind, I'm calling you to say that you've absolutely devastated [girl I broke up with] after barely dating and you need to call her and tell her you've made a huge mistake, because you loving have. Get over yourself."

pwned

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Cantaloupe posted:

I dunno, sounds like you took a brutal assfucking right there

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I remember one time in 6th grade we were doing something that required glue and I was out of glue. Anyway I had a crush on the girl one desk over and I started to ask if I could borrow her glue and she cut me off and told me she would never go out with me in a million years. It was absolutely devastating.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Once at a music festival I made a really big deal about how I was smart and cool and sold the best drugs and my best friend listened to me rant and rave for like an hour about and then when I came down he told me to hand him my phone and I did and he took a picture of my face and handed it to me and I guess he had attached about 14 clothes pins to my glasses and hair and hoodie while I was talking and I was just too high to notice. It’s the most owned I have ever felt and I will never delete that photo.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bust Rodd posted:

Once at a music festival I made a really big deal about how I was smart and cool and sold the best drugs and my best friend listened to me rant and rave for like an hour about and then when I came down he told me to hand him my phone and I did and he took a picture of my face and handed it to me and I guess he had attached about 14 clothes pins to my glasses and hair and hoodie while I was talking and I was just too high to notice. It’s the most owned I have ever felt and I will never delete that photo.
Why did you have all those clothespins at a music festival?
And great story lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

almost nonstop. my 3 year old son calls me a dumbass like ten times a day

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Spinz posted:

Why did you have all those clothespins at a music festival?
And great story lol

You never know when a large group of people are suddenly going to need some serious purple nurples

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

christmas boots posted:

I remember one time in 6th grade we were doing something that required glue and I was out of glue. Anyway I had a crush on the girl one desk over and I started to ask if I could borrow her glue and she cut me off and told me she would never go out with me in a million years. It was absolutely devastating.

Has she kept her word

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

one minute everyone's having a good time grooving to the music and then suddenly its a purple nurple attack and its like holy poo poo guys i just wanted to watch some live Hootie

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Big Beef City posted:

Has she kept her word

:(

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

i just wanted to watch some live Hootie

Someone give this guy a purple nurple, STAT!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bust Rodd posted:

I went to Lilith Fair back in the 90’s after weeks of courting this lady only to be at the concert and she says “I want to drink Sarah Mclachlan’s sweat”.