Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

i have searched my heart and tried to find jokes to make about korean game show The Genius, but i cannot find any jokes about this topic. it is too serious, because the show is too perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

i thought about joking about how a show about playing board games has a song this intense as its intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emoadwiK4TM

but i cannot, because the song is right

bird.

i bet now you're going to bring up how the show uses the theme from the jason bourne triology shamelessly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

and you would think this would be content for humor, but its not because korean game show The Genius has used it better than the bourne identity ever did, and has exerted psychic dominion over this Moby song

bird.

*me, breathlessly-baited watching two contestants play a tile-memory multiplication game*

bird.

opening the window and just yerlling into the street as someone changes their fruit card from melon to strawberry in the fruit stand game

nut

have u seen minute to win it? they buy whatever’s on sale at the dollar store and make up the games as they go

STING 64

BrownianMotion posted:

i have searched my heart and tried to find jokes to make about korean game show The Genius, but i cannot find any jokes about this topic. it is too serious, because the show is too perfect.

the real joke is thinking sungyuu had any chance in hell of winning

jinho is the greatest

bird.

JOHN CENA posted:

the real joke is thinking sungyuu had any chance in hell of winning

jinho is the greatest

i am very much team Dangmin

bird.

me, realizing the horse race game is actually a prisoners dilemma MOBA, mouth agape: "it is literally impossible to write jokes about korean game show The Genius"

frump truck

hello... again!

hey how u watch

bird.

sata andagi posted:

hey how u watch

I had to torrent it, it's pretty hard to find because korean TV shows don't give a poo poo about music copyright laws

STING 64

BrownianMotion posted:

I had to torrent it, it's pretty hard to find because korean TV shows don't give a poo poo about music copyright laws

i think the entire series is on youtube, look for user bumdiddlyumptious

bird.

JOHN CENA posted:

i think the entire series is on youtube, look for user bumdiddlyumptious

This may sound like a joke but it's not, user Bumdiddlyumptious' subtitles for korean game show The Genius are superb and the entire reason westerners can watch the show

Khanstant
i have a joke for ya: i heard this show is soooo good but guess what... ITS IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE they only taught me one language

subtitles? oka ybud, thats probably really cool for screen-lookers but i have a brain disease gingervirus and am usually doing something else while im watchen TV.

give me dubs or give me audio description !

frump truck

hello... again!

to counteract that guy thanks for dropping the youtube channel! i too have heard good things about this show and will check it out

frump truck

hello... again!

i have watched 2 episodes and this is crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

i wish i knew what yutnori was