Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Trump wouldn't miss an opportunity to crow about her disability while :smugdon:ing every chance he got, too. Sure, it'd play for the 35-40% who would vote for him even if they were on fire and he was dousing them with gasoline, but it'll alienate just as many.

It'd be painful to hear all the loving pundits being armchair OSHA planners, though. :smith:

Nah, surely Trump insulting and disparaging a service member for their injuries would cross the line for Republicans, there's no way anybody would support him after... wait, hold on, I'm getting a call from 2016... oh, it's just endless, incoherent screaming. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

shame on an IGA posted:

Current Event: Facebook has removed the dog buttholes post background after merely one glorious week and I've never hated the zuck more

I think that actually may just be your medications kicking in.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

shame on an IGA posted:

Oof lotta transformers blowing up in that live shot

Holy poo poo, is that what those were? I thought it might be lightning but it looked really weird.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Without having to sit through more Hannity brain sludge, what is he claiming is manipulated about it? Is it just that they're playing clips of him talking about (presumably) Biden while showing Trump doing all of those things, to show what a raging hypocrite he is?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Torrannor posted:

This video kinda makes it look like an actual clip from his show, which is obviously not the case (footage of Biden replaced with footage of Trump), so I guess it makes sense to call it "manipulated".
I mean, gently caress Hannity in particular because he's done way worse, but it is a pretty cheap trick and there are probably clearer ways of highlighting his hypocrisy.

I can just imagine someone taking a clip of Ilhan Omar talking about what great work a local children's hospital is doing, and then splicing that over clips of ISIS and Hamas attacks. You better believe Hannity would be retweeting the poo poo out of that.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

And the Clinton death count adds one more...

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
https://twitter.com/svdate/status/1294813221375938561

I should have expected that people would put a reminder in their calendar for this date when he said that.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

orange juche posted:

My god, Phoenix really is a monument to man's arrogance, its projected high temperatures all week are between 113F and 115F (about 46C for people who don't use the King's measurements)

Why doesn't the US move to metric and SI units for fucks sake.

We reduced poverty by redefining the poverty level, so I'm actually a little surprised we haven't solved global warming by moving to celsius. Numbers go down!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
That looks like Russel Crowe in a wig.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Kazinsal posted:

Imagine being in the US Postal Investigation Service and coming into work in the morning and being told you're going to go board a megayacht out at sea to arrest Steve loving Bannon.

*loads grenade launcher and flips down night vision goggles*
"Bring it on."

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Stultus Maximus posted:

Is there evidence of this being a real problem?

*gestures vaguely all around*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Wonder Free posted:

Wouldn’t be surprised if this makes Cat V before landfall with how the pressure is dropping. Unofficially.

You can watch our track as we get the poo poo kicked out of us tonight.

https://airbornescience.nasa.gov/tracker/#!/map?callsign=NOAA42&zoom=9&lat=27.9893&lng=-82.0148

Well that looks awful. Hope it's going well.