Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

lightpole posted:

After Sriracha people have been making ketchup thats a little more complex than mass market sugary Heinz. Its a game changer.

Heinz is perfect, it just doesn't go on hot dogs.

Best Friends posted:

When the vaccine comes out it will be the height of owning the libs to not take it. This poo poo is never going away

Which is hilarious since so much of the anti Vax movement is liberal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mr. Nice! posted:

Jacob Blake is still alive and is paralyzed from the waist down.

No big deal then, carry on everyone.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Just let that dude have him for a minute, goddamn thats a beefy motherfucker.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

The ur-centrist.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Wasabi the J posted:

Straterra is great for my weird mix of ADHD and anxiety, and Wellbutrin keeps the abyss from opening up too far, and they haven't affected my brain think meat too bad.

Honest Q, as a pharmacist what kinda medical advice or opinion can you legally provide? Like can you say something to another doctor about some horrible interactions? Can you tell a patient they need to see a doc before they come back? Can you recommend "asking your doctor about x"?

This isn't anything pressing just thought I'd ask.

Were you ever on Adderall? How does the Strattera compare, if so?

Also wellbutrin made me go from mildly depressed to legit suicidal with nightmares out the rear end (I have never had nightmares before or after.)