Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
If the Jags kill Minshew a thousand years of Coug curses will rain down upon Jacksonville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

fartknocker posted:

Would this make the Jags better or worse?

I considered a joke about how nobody in Jacksonville noticed a difference but decided to not even slander adjacently my son

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Diva Cupcake posted:

That's a pretty dorky response.

I think you mean the best response :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

lol Dan Snyder falling backwards into good decisions

I do still want him to die in a ditch and be buried in a paupers grave

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

SKULL.GIF posted:

unless you're blacking out regularly you're probably fine

I do but that's probably the gin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Phobeste posted:

Can we please not hope for football players' wives to be subject to medical conditions

I appreciate you

Waltzing Along posted:

Is there an honest way to stream games? I went to the nfl website and it looks like all the streaming options either require having cable or are only available for out of market games. Am I missing something or is the NFL completely broken when it comes to streaming?

To clarify: is there a way to stream local games if you are a cord cutter and don't want to watch one of the many illegal streams that are super delayed and prone to shutting off randomly.

If you got verizon for phones you can probably find a way to cast it onto your tv?

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 29, 2020