Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Derpies posted:

Which hobbit had the biggest hobbit dick

Bandobras "Bullroarer" Took. It's canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Bandobras "Bullroarer" Took. It's canon.

Nah, Merry and Pippin ended up beating him. Ent Draughts turn twigs into logs.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Coming up on 10 days since the thread was posted I'm near finished watching the LOTR extras.

The way they treat the little people on and off set is straight out of golden era Hollywood. It really is amazing to watch.

Guys, I think LOTR is cancelled alongside all cast and crew.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Coming up on 10 days since the thread was posted I'm near finished watching the LOTR extras.

The way they treat the little people on and off set is straight out of golden era Hollywood. It really is amazing to watch.

The making of stories were legit cool such as how WETA used some traditional practical effects like building miniatures for the exterior building shots like Rivendell and Isengard. Even small details like the mail armor was handmade link by link.

You can really tell how this approach did inspire later productions such as Game of Thrones for adding the next level details for the practical sets and costumes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I liked the 3 and a half hours where one of the hobbits was like "Oooooo noo don't suck my chubby pink cock Mister Frobo Ohh Noooo haha OOoohaaaaaa ooookaay OOOOOoooo" it got a little long winded but it's worth watching if you've got the time

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

LOTR is genre defining, an incredible achievement from Tolkien, especially for the time, and the movies are propably one of the best adaptions ever made. They also for some reason just bore the poo poo out of me, and at this point I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who feels completely indifferent to them.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Frodo appeared in the kitchen doorway at an unseasonably early hour for a hobbit of leisure, lured thither, as Sam had suspected he would be, by the scent of frying mushrooms. He paused at the threshold, the tip of his elegant nose twitching like a mouse’s when a morsel of cheese was nearby, and said reproachfully, “You are too cruel, beloved, I vow. I had intended to have a lie in this morning, and now look what you’ve done.” “Mornin’, love. Your tea’s ready,” Sam said with unimpaired good cheer, ignoring the accusation in favor of admiring Frodo’s delectably disheveled appearance—tumbled ebon curls and sleep-flushed cheeks that turned his eyes bluer than the rain-washed harebells in the garden.

Frodo's equally elegant eyebrows elevated. "Tea?" he said, and moved toward the table, where a steaming mug awaited him. “I take it all back, sweeting. You are, in truth, a wizard.”

“There ain’t no wizardry involved, not when mushrooms are cookin’ and you can smell ‘em,” Sam replied, grinning. He gave the frying pan a practiced shake to prevent the sizzling mushrooms from sticking. “I reckoned you’d be along any minute now.”

“Am I that sadly predictable, my love?” Frodo feigned a pout, and stretched, a long languid stretch, more cat than mouse now, and no garden variety tabby, but one of Queen Beruthiel’s famous hunting cats, sleek and only half-tamed.

The tease, Sam thought, as the loosely belted tie of Frodo’s deep crimson brocade dressing gown came undone, revealing fully what had barely been concealed. He knows right well what he’s doin’ to me.

The cooking of breakfast seemed suddenly less than urgent as earthier appetites took precedence. Sam removed the frying pan from the flames and set it on the counter; the mushrooms were as close to done as made no difference, and besides, they needed to cool before he could make the omelet he’d planned for Frodo’s breakfast.

Sam made no effort to tamp down the lustful anticipation that was swelling his cock, as he might have on another morning. But this morning rain was lashing at the windows and there’d be no work for him in the garden. Work of another kind, the most pleasurable kind, though…

“Predictable?” he repeated, and his voice was husky now. “You’re no more predictable than this rainstorm, Frodo.”

As if on cue, thunder rumbled. A few seconds later a brilliant flash illuminated the kitchen, and sparked a sensual glow in Frodo’s eyes that arced across the room and kindled a corresponding fire low in Sam’s belly. The tiny hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and his senses swam, as if the air had turned to honeyed wine.

Frodo drew a chair from the table with slow deliberation and turned it around. Eyes locked with Sam’s, he shrugged out of his dressing gown, letting it fall so that it draped over the chair in a crimson waterfall. Then he sank down into the chair, facing Sam. He hooked one knee over a chair arm, and let the other splay to the side in wanton invitation. His cock, like Sam’s, was waking to fullness, darkening visibly from blush pink to rose red. Against the crimson silk, his milk-white skin glowed and his eyes burned as intensely blue as the flame at the heart of the cook-fire.

With mouth gone dry, Sam watched as Frodo trailed a hand across his chest, circling a pale pink nipple with his forefinger until it tightened to a hard bud, then downward, following the downy trail to the tangled nest of mahogany brown curls at its end. His cock stood stiffly out now, curving upward so that the tip pointed to the soft swell of his belly. He encircled it with his fingers, squeezed, and his head fell back on a soft exhale of pleasure.

Sam moved then, for though watching Frodo pleasure himself was one of his chiefest delights, this morning such pleasure was his to bestow.

“Frodo, stop,” he commanded, crossing the short distance into two swift strides and dropping to his knees on the crimson brocade. Frodo’s head snapped up as Sam took hold of his wrist, gently but firmly. “’Tis mine,” he added sternly.

Obediently, Frodo relaxed his grip and allowed Sam to pull his hand away. His breaths were coming quickly between parted lips, and his eyes were wide with pleased anticipation. Sam knew that Frodo liked it well when he took the initiative, overcoming the instinctive deference that years of habit and training had instilled.

Sam grasped Frodo’s plump shaft beneath the head and tapped it firmly against his cheek, chuckling as Frodo let out a startled cry at this unexpected love play. Sam repeated the tap on his other cheek, sharper this time; a spray of sticky-warm fluid spattered his cheek and the side of his nose, and Frodo whimpered, “S-Sam.” His hands clutched the arms of the chair with a white-knuckled grip.

“I’d not want you thinkin’ I’m predictable,” Sam murmured with sly humour, and moved his hand down the silken length, rhythmically squeezing and releasing, ending by sliding his fingers around Frodo’s bollocks and massaging them.

“Y-You are anything b-but, beloved,” Frodo stuttered, splaying his leg even wider to give Sam better access.

Sam set the flat of his tongue at the base of Frodo’s cock, and licked upward in one sweeping motion. With the tip of his tongue and then his teeth, he teased the sensitive spot on the underside of the crown, listening with the most intense satisfaction to Frodo’s incoherent whimpering moans. There was no greater reward for Sam than to drive that oh-so-self-controlled, indolent gentlehobbit Frodo Baggins to mindless pleasure.

Moving his hand again, this time to hold Frodo’s shaft in position, Sam bent his head and took him into his mouth, loving how his lips had to stretch to encompass him, loving the warm salt-musk taste of the fluid that leaked from the slit and provided needed lubrication as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked, hollowed his cheeks and sucked, repeating the action until Frodo writhed on the slippery brocade and his fingers tangled painfully in Sam’s hair, and he gasped, “Deeper, Sam, take me deeper.”

At that, Sam tensed, and Frodo’s wet cock slipped from his mouth. This was a skill he had not yet quite mastered, and he wanted to, he wanted to so desperately, to give Frodo the same earth-shattering bliss that he gave to Sam when he took him deep and brought him to climax.

Frodo’s fingers gently tugged Sam’s head up. “Sweeting, I know what it is that you fear, but early morning is the very best time to try this. Your throat will be more relaxed and less likely to close up. So stop fretting and believe you can do it, hmm?” he coaxed with an encouraging smile.

Frodo’s mastery of the erotic arts was unparalleled (a matter of both gratitude and undeniable jealousy for Sam, who tried not to think of the numerous lovers in Frodo’s past), and if he said Sam could do it then do it Sam would, and prove his mettle at last.

“All right,” Sam said with determination, grasping Frodo’s shaft again and placing his lips around him.

“Then open wide, Samwise, I’m coming in,” Frodo said in a teasing voice, and before Sam could so much as think about tensing up, Frodo lifted his hips and pushed into Sam’s mouth, sliding smoothly inside and not stopping until he was in as far as he could go, and the tip of Sam’s snub nose was tickled by that nest of mahogany curls.

He’d done it, Sam exulted, and with no other outlet for his joy, hummed happily deep in his throat. Frodo moaned, “Oh yes, beloved, oh yes, do that again…”

So he did, and was rewarded by another ecstatic moan from Frodo, who withdrew his cock slightly and then thrust, and again Sam took him down easily, and he wondered why he had ever thought this impossible. His next pleased hum vibrated along Frodo’s cock with such potent effect that a spurt of welcome, lubricating warmth trickled down his throat.

“Oh Samwise, you…” Frodo gasped, holding Sam’s head still as he withdrew even further and thrust even harder this time, but whatever he’d been intending to say went forgotten as Sam, confident now, slid his hands beneath Frodo’s firm, rounded buttocks and grasped them firmly. In, out, faster, slower, he controlled the tempo and depth of Frodo’s thrusts, until Frodo was once again writhing mindlessly, consumed by the pleasure Sam was giving him; until, buried deep, he arched up and climaxed with a cry that drowned out the sound of the rain beating against the window-glass.

Sam didn’t release Frodo until he was limp and fully spent; only then did he sit back on his heels, licking his lips with a satisfied murmur, and feeling as proud as he ever had in his life—especially at the sight of Frodo, slumped against the chair-back as if his very bones had dissolved, and regarding Sam with a dazed, wondering expression on his face.

Sam climbed to his feet, ignoring the demand of his own erection pressing uncomfortably against the slightly-too-snug placket of his breeches. He’d taken more than sufficient pleasure from what had just passed, and required nothing else. Besides, there were fried mushrooms waiting and an omelet to cook. Frodo needed feeding up.

Smiling contentedly, Sam plucked the tea mug from the table and held it out to Frodo.

“Best drink up your tea afore it gets stone cold, love,” he advised with a cocky grin.

Frodo, that most eloquent of gentlehobbits, accepted it without a single word.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

Frodo appeared in the kitchen doorway at an unseasonably early hour for a hobbit of leisure, lured thither, as Sam had suspected he would be, by the scent of frying mushrooms. He paused at the threshold, the tip of his elegant nose twitching like a mouse’s when a morsel of cheese was nearby, and said reproachfully, “You are too cruel, beloved, I vow. I had intended to have a lie in this morning, and now look what you’ve done.” “Mornin’, love. Your tea’s ready,” Sam said with unimpaired good cheer, ignoring the accusation in favor of admiring Frodo’s delectably disheveled appearance—tumbled ebon curls and sleep-flushed cheeks that turned his eyes bluer than the rain-washed harebells in the garden.

Frodo's equally elegant eyebrows elevated. "Tea?" he said, and moved toward the table, where a steaming mug awaited him. “I take it all back, sweeting. You are, in truth, a wizard.”

“There ain’t no wizardry involved, not when mushrooms are cookin’ and you can smell ‘em,” Sam replied, grinning. He gave the frying pan a practiced shake to prevent the sizzling mushrooms from sticking. “I reckoned you’d be along any minute now.”

“Am I that sadly predictable, my love?” Frodo feigned a pout, and stretched, a long languid stretch, more cat than mouse now, and no garden variety tabby, but one of Queen Beruthiel’s famous hunting cats, sleek and only half-tamed.

The tease, Sam thought, as the loosely belted tie of Frodo’s deep crimson brocade dressing gown came undone, revealing fully what had barely been concealed. He knows right well what he’s doin’ to me.

The cooking of breakfast seemed suddenly less than urgent as earthier appetites took precedence. Sam removed the frying pan from the flames and set it on the counter; the mushrooms were as close to done as made no difference, and besides, they needed to cool before he could make the omelet he’d planned for Frodo’s breakfast.

Sam made no effort to tamp down the lustful anticipation that was swelling his cock, as he might have on another morning. But this morning rain was lashing at the windows and there’d be no work for him in the garden. Work of another kind, the most pleasurable kind, though…

“Predictable?” he repeated, and his voice was husky now. “You’re no more predictable than this rainstorm, Frodo.”

As if on cue, thunder rumbled. A few seconds later a brilliant flash illuminated the kitchen, and sparked a sensual glow in Frodo’s eyes that arced across the room and kindled a corresponding fire low in Sam’s belly. The tiny hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and his senses swam, as if the air had turned to honeyed wine.

Frodo drew a chair from the table with slow deliberation and turned it around. Eyes locked with Sam’s, he shrugged out of his dressing gown, letting it fall so that it draped over the chair in a crimson waterfall. Then he sank down into the chair, facing Sam. He hooked one knee over a chair arm, and let the other splay to the side in wanton invitation. His cock, like Sam’s, was waking to fullness, darkening visibly from blush pink to rose red. Against the crimson silk, his milk-white skin glowed and his eyes burned as intensely blue as the flame at the heart of the cook-fire.

With mouth gone dry, Sam watched as Frodo trailed a hand across his chest, circling a pale pink nipple with his forefinger until it tightened to a hard bud, then downward, following the downy trail to the tangled nest of mahogany brown curls at its end. His cock stood stiffly out now, curving upward so that the tip pointed to the soft swell of his belly. He encircled it with his fingers, squeezed, and his head fell back on a soft exhale of pleasure.

Sam moved then, for though watching Frodo pleasure himself was one of his chiefest delights, this morning such pleasure was his to bestow.

“Frodo, stop,” he commanded, crossing the short distance into two swift strides and dropping to his knees on the crimson brocade. Frodo’s head snapped up as Sam took hold of his wrist, gently but firmly. “’Tis mine,” he added sternly.

Obediently, Frodo relaxed his grip and allowed Sam to pull his hand away. His breaths were coming quickly between parted lips, and his eyes were wide with pleased anticipation. Sam knew that Frodo liked it well when he took the initiative, overcoming the instinctive deference that years of habit and training had instilled.

Sam grasped Frodo’s plump shaft beneath the head and tapped it firmly against his cheek, chuckling as Frodo let out a startled cry at this unexpected love play. Sam repeated the tap on his other cheek, sharper this time; a spray of sticky-warm fluid spattered his cheek and the side of his nose, and Frodo whimpered, “S-Sam.” His hands clutched the arms of the chair with a white-knuckled grip.

“I’d not want you thinkin’ I’m predictable,” Sam murmured with sly humour, and moved his hand down the silken length, rhythmically squeezing and releasing, ending by sliding his fingers around Frodo’s bollocks and massaging them.

“Y-You are anything b-but, beloved,” Frodo stuttered, splaying his leg even wider to give Sam better access.

Sam set the flat of his tongue at the base of Frodo’s cock, and licked upward in one sweeping motion. With the tip of his tongue and then his teeth, he teased the sensitive spot on the underside of the crown, listening with the most intense satisfaction to Frodo’s incoherent whimpering moans. There was no greater reward for Sam than to drive that oh-so-self-controlled, indolent gentlehobbit Frodo Baggins to mindless pleasure.

Moving his hand again, this time to hold Frodo’s shaft in position, Sam bent his head and took him into his mouth, loving how his lips had to stretch to encompass him, loving the warm salt-musk taste of the fluid that leaked from the slit and provided needed lubrication as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked, hollowed his cheeks and sucked, repeating the action until Frodo writhed on the slippery brocade and his fingers tangled painfully in Sam’s hair, and he gasped, “Deeper, Sam, take me deeper.”

At that, Sam tensed, and Frodo’s wet cock slipped from his mouth. This was a skill he had not yet quite mastered, and he wanted to, he wanted to so desperately, to give Frodo the same earth-shattering bliss that he gave to Sam when he took him deep and brought him to climax.

Frodo’s fingers gently tugged Sam’s head up. “Sweeting, I know what it is that you fear, but early morning is the very best time to try this. Your throat will be more relaxed and less likely to close up. So stop fretting and believe you can do it, hmm?” he coaxed with an encouraging smile.

Frodo’s mastery of the erotic arts was unparalleled (a matter of both gratitude and undeniable jealousy for Sam, who tried not to think of the numerous lovers in Frodo’s past), and if he said Sam could do it then do it Sam would, and prove his mettle at last.

“All right,” Sam said with determination, grasping Frodo’s shaft again and placing his lips around him.

“Then open wide, Samwise, I’m coming in,” Frodo said in a teasing voice, and before Sam could so much as think about tensing up, Frodo lifted his hips and pushed into Sam’s mouth, sliding smoothly inside and not stopping until he was in as far as he could go, and the tip of Sam’s snub nose was tickled by that nest of mahogany curls.

He’d done it, Sam exulted, and with no other outlet for his joy, hummed happily deep in his throat. Frodo moaned, “Oh yes, beloved, oh yes, do that again…”

So he did, and was rewarded by another ecstatic moan from Frodo, who withdrew his cock slightly and then thrust, and again Sam took him down easily, and he wondered why he had ever thought this impossible. His next pleased hum vibrated along Frodo’s cock with such potent effect that a spurt of welcome, lubricating warmth trickled down his throat.

“Oh Samwise, you…” Frodo gasped, holding Sam’s head still as he withdrew even further and thrust even harder this time, but whatever he’d been intending to say went forgotten as Sam, confident now, slid his hands beneath Frodo’s firm, rounded buttocks and grasped them firmly. In, out, faster, slower, he controlled the tempo and depth of Frodo’s thrusts, until Frodo was once again writhing mindlessly, consumed by the pleasure Sam was giving him; until, buried deep, he arched up and climaxed with a cry that drowned out the sound of the rain beating against the window-glass.

Sam didn’t release Frodo until he was limp and fully spent; only then did he sit back on his heels, licking his lips with a satisfied murmur, and feeling as proud as he ever had in his life—especially at the sight of Frodo, slumped against the chair-back as if his very bones had dissolved, and regarding Sam with a dazed, wondering expression on his face.

Sam climbed to his feet, ignoring the demand of his own erection pressing uncomfortably against the slightly-too-snug placket of his breeches. He’d taken more than sufficient pleasure from what had just passed, and required nothing else. Besides, there were fried mushrooms waiting and an omelet to cook. Frodo needed feeding up.

Smiling contentedly, Sam plucked the tea mug from the table and held it out to Frodo.

“Best drink up your tea afore it gets stone cold, love,” he advised with a cocky grin.

Frodo, that most eloquent of gentlehobbits, accepted it without a single word.

same

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Yeah I felt weird about this too. Like I can't point to any mistreatment but they just didn't seem to treat them like adult peers.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Well, wasn't one of the scale doubles literally a child and another a teenage girl? Forget which is which between Merry and Pippin but at least one of them was a kid for sure. Frodo's was a short old dude.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Bronze Fonz posted:

Well, wasn't one of the scale doubles literally a child and another a teenage girl? Forget which is which between Merry and Pippin but at least one of them was a kid for sure. Frodo's was a short old dude.

Nah they are almost all adult dudes with heavy accents, due to which the cast tries their best Apu impression when bringing up multiple anecdotes related to their interactions.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I wish they didn't call each other "beloved" but otherwise it's spot on!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Nah they are almost all adult dudes with heavy accents, due to which the cast tries their best Apu impression when bringing up multiple anecdotes related to their interactions.

Ok I forgot about that accent part, ugh.

e: It was Merry's:

To the right is Fon, Pippin's double.
They're all uncredited.

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 11, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want a little person to call me beloved in a racist accent

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

W/wo wizards involved it's fine

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Society? Classist? It's more likely than you think.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
He does open that door with gumption

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y1MH7Yd1JU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

10 hours of Aragorn opening that door

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

sebmojo posted:

10 hours of Aragorn opening that door

As Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On plays on repeat.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

rumour has it the amazon series will feature that door

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Ratjaculation posted:

rumour has it the amazon series will feature that door

Sorry but they couldn't come to an agreement with that door. They could only get his cousin, outhouse door from behind Edoras, to join the production.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
They tried putting that door in a CGI building but the door started crying

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Can you really blame the door for not wanting to do it? It acts its heart out in one of the best scenes in that movie and Aragorn gets all the credit.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

A lot of the doors from LotR were unable to handle the contract law changes for the Hobbit, though they might be hinging their bets on the Amazon show

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

sweet geek swag posted:

Nah, Merry and Pippin ended up beating him. Ent Draughts turn twigs into logs.

the deleted ent water scene, except they're comparing boners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWNv5GQZLu0

Huskalator
Mar 17, 2009

Proud fascist
anti-anti-fascist

Grape posted:

The ring is scary because it can corrupt everyone and anyone, it's not a Boromir thing to be tempted by the ring.
But ok I guess it's cooler to have Faramir be some boring goody boy (who also will kill people because Pond, because law lol).

Isn't that also what made Sam so special? He didn't seem corrupted by the ring at all.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sam hosed. The ring don't work if you gently caress. Maybe faramir also hosed

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Huskalator posted:

Isn't that also what made Sam so special? He didn't seem corrupted by the ring at all.

Sam was bisexual, and so the ring could't gain full control

though I think in the book it did affect him to a degree, and he goes to the white havens too eventually to find peace/bone frodo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you could say that Sam's door swung both ways

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Brain Curry posted:

I went to the premiere of return of the king, which was preceded by extended editions of the first two. I think it was also the premiere of two towers extended edition. We saw it in a theater with beer, and smoked a j in the parking lot between movies, and it was incredible.

I don’t think I have made it through an extended edition in one sitting since.

Trilogy Tuesday!

I was there, Brain Curry. I was there in Memphis when the strength of air filters fell and cinema staff walked the aisles spraying Febreeze over the masses of unwashed nerds in a 12 hour LOTR marathon.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GORDON posted:

I was there, Brain Curry. I was there in Memphis when the strength of air filters fell and cinema staff walked the aisles spraying Febreeze over the masses of unwashed nerds in a 12 hour LOTR marathon.

lmao

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
pretty lovely cock ring, just makes your dick disappear

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Mozi posted:

pretty lovely cock ring, just makes your dick disappear

if your cock ring is lovely it's probably a butt plug.

a butt plug would've also been much easier to sneak into Mordor.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The Sam corruption segment from the old LoTR cartoon was sick though it's just about the only thing I still remember about it. Oh and the whip song

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

The Sam corruption segment from the old LoTR cartoon was sick though it's just about the only thing I still remember about it. Oh and the whip song

Where there's a WHIP there's a WAY. doo deedoo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Strumpie posted:

if your cock ring is lovely it's probably a butt plug.

a butt plug would've also been much easier to sneak into Mordor.

one plug to rule them all, one plug to shape them,
one plug to bring them all, and in the darkness gape them
in the land of mordor where the shadows lie

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Brain Curry posted:

I went to the premiere of return of the king, which was preceded by extended editions of the first two. I think it was also the premiere of two towers extended edition. We saw it in a theater with beer, and smoked a j in the parking lot between movies, and it was incredible.

I don’t think I have made it through an extended edition in one sitting since.

my friends and i watched the the extended editions of the first two on DVD the before seeing the midnight premiere of RotK

frankly the best way to go because the theatrical RotK is way better than the extended. i dont care about pacing or anything, its just the theatrical cut already had everything worthwhile so they added stuff for the extended that should have been cut, like an extra dozen gimli jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I just wish the extra gimli jokes weren't SO excessive, like by the 5th time they do the "Hey Gimli..?" and he just says "Please...stop" and he's tearing up it's just uncomfortable.