Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Name (First & Last): Jørgen Jørgensen
Birthday: July 17th
Draft Class 1 or 2: Class 2
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165
City: Bergen
Position: RW
Number: 46
Handedness: L

Pick one of the paths to the Pros:
Europe

Player Type:
Grinder

Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player: Matthew Tkachuk - a skilled player who can't stop sticking his dick in the bee hive

Pleads fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Interested to see how many levels of bullshit EA has added to the normal bullshit process of creating and managing skaters.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The Flames let Backlund go in the expansion draft?!?!?!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Ottawa drafts two goons and immediately craters. Oof.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hockles posted:

Pleads gets drafted to Colorado again. The last time this happened, he broke the single season PIM record during his career.

Hahahaha I forgot that happened. Watch your necks, idiots!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I went through some of the old threads and Pleads' stint with Colorado had me fuming. That team would be top 3 in the conference until the trade deadline and then somehow miss the post-season.

If that starts to happen again, and I get logjammed AGAIN for captaincy behind the same fuckin' 3 players, there will be no helping the carnage Jørgen Jørgensen leaves in his wake.

e: Pleads was ALSO #2 overall, in addition to the Colorado pick. History repeats.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Gonna start so many fights in Denver next time

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Get owned, Bradf0rd.

Also, fuckin Avalanche.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Ok ok ok ok ok Colorado back to their horseshit. Cup Finals one year, last in division next year.

Load up this garbage boat with goon anchors.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

20 goals, just 3 assists :stonk: In addition to like, all the fights and PIMs.

What the hell kind of game is Jørgen playing.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hockles posted:

Comments
O'Bourke, Jørgensen, and Hort went 1-2-3 in PIM, and Fights across the entire NHL
Wait are you saying the top 3 PIMs in order were:

1. 235 minutes
2. 208 minutes
3. 104 minutes

?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hockles posted:

I'm pretty sure, yes.

:lmao:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I both love and hate a world where 3 Canadian teams meet each other in the first two rounds.

Hockles posted:

Notable Retirements
gently caress Corey Perry

Good fuckin riddance

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I still do not understand how Jørgen scores so often with virtually zero assists. I guess he either snipes a corner or misses the net entirely.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hahaha, hell yeah Egon get that cheddar

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Ughghhhhhh Colorado you stink. Someone offer sheet me, I'll fight anyone you want. Multiple times if needed.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hold out for an insane contract Jørgen and get the gently caress out of this sunk ship ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

How's Colorado's D core so fuckin lovely. What the hell. Auuuughh a thousand curses upon this franchise.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Jørgen may actually be one of the most wasted scoring talents of the generation. 20+ goals every season he's played, guy can fuckin rip it, but he spends thousands of minutes in the box and limits his ice time.

Perfect for the trashmen in Colorado.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Pleads posted:

Jørgen may actually be one of the most wasted scoring talents of the generation.

40 goals, 276 PIM, 41 fights.

Jørgen is a loving renaissance man.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

If Hemlock and Dollfan leave I will riot.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

gently caress YOU DOLLFAN

take me with you

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Colorado isn't doing the yo-yo'ing they did the last time, ugh. Just misery at the bottom.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

COLORADO IS HELL.

Jørgen is in hell.

It's hell.

Congratulations to everyone else with successful franchises that achieve anything. Jørgensen is coming to break your legs.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet offer sheet

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I'm legitimately going to look up the records for most goals scored while having an absolutely atrocious +/- because, drat.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Join us in Colorado, friend.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hockles posted:

NYR - signed Jørgen Jørgensen to a $31.6mil/4yr contract ($7.905mil per year)

OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCKKKKK YEEAHHHHHH

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Rangers better than Avs, I'll take it!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

4 points out of a playoff spot is the closest Jørgen Jørgenson has come to the post-season in his 8-year, 628-game career. This, despite the fact that Colorado went to the Finals the year before his rookie season.

Couple more seasons and he's gonna pass Olli Jokinen's mark... but could he even dream to approach Ron Hainsey???

Am I now cheering against my own man?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Jørgen Jørgenson is a hell of an enigma.

8 seasons, 20 goals minimum every year, 5 30-goal seasons and 1 40.

And at the same time, at least 18 fights a season (5 seasons with more than 36 fights), almost 1900 penalty minutes in his career (which is 17% of his actual minutes played).

And he's learned to pass! His scoring has been consistent but his point totals are increasing now that he's figured out what an assist is.

In his first season with the Rags he scored 5 more goals and had 15 more points than his last season in Colorado, while also increasing his +/- by 41, all while near-equalling his PIM record and tying his fight record.

What a man.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Oh man is Jørgen going to help drag the Rags into the post-season and end his drought :aaa:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Hockles posted:

Jørgensen missed about a month with a concussion

The fates conspired.

Edit: Colorado made the playoffs and had 2 less points than NYR. Haaaaahahaha

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Oh, yeah, that ruins the fun. Jørgen no read so good after all those fights.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

aunt jenkins posted:

Not looking good for my playoff qualification streak

Looking good for mine, though!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Calgary if you ruin yet another thing for me I... will not be surprised.

776 games without a playoff appearance! One more season and Jørgen might have a shot at Hainsey's 906.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

CALGARY HOW YOU TEASE ME

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

And thus ends Jørgen Jørgensen's playoffless iron-man streak. 838 regular season games before his first post-season appearance.

Curse you, Ron Hainsey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

buck fuffalo