Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011
Will there be hundreds of in game currencies?

Also, can we stacks buffs until we crash servers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011
Ahhhhhh, man, these trip reports bum me out. Why can't big fat Disney bucks somehow transfer to a decent game?

I mean, hell, I bought a starter pack for Marble Hebrews (don't judge me, there was a huge lack of Diablo-likes at the time). The jank always evened out in game mechanic exploitation's vs just full out busted. Once Gaz got even a 1/5th of their poo poo together the reworks and new characters got pretty cool interesting for an isometric arpg. Just gonna let the Great Yellow Liar and the other early buyers take one for the team. Maybe the game will find it's feet here?

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

The fact there are people in this thread that aren't just the remnants of Groot Force is impressive

Yeah, I get them, they want that decent Marvel game. Those of use already indoctrinated just have to wait and watch the others game test. It still is kinda baffling, Disney could corner a market and they just seem to flounder with all these properties. Don't have a PS4 though, Spooder-Guy sounds pretty rad on that platform.