Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

what is france is just america but with egg yolks in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Shell on te outside yeah think about

alnilam

Sacre goo

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Quiche vivra verra

google THIS

All I know is Eiffel got really abstract when he tried to create a giant sexy statue for his own country, I mean I dig the provocative spread-eagle pose but otherwise it doesn't do much for me

Khanstant
if egg yolk is so good why dont they just make the whole egg out of it???????????

hot cocoa on the couch

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
other way around. america is just france but fat

napoleon invented nationalism

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

FutonForensic

france puts butter in everything but it's all "good" butter, while america uses something called "chaos" butter

nut

FutonForensic posted:

france puts butter in everything but it's all "good" butter, while america uses something called "chaos" butter

mufasa showing simba all of the corn roads zigzagging across america: someday, all of this will be eaten by you

Musluk

nut posted:

mufasa showing simba all of the corn roads zigzagging across america: someday, all of this will be eaten by you

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

frump truck

hello... again!

Khanstant posted:

if egg yolk is so good why dont they just make the whole egg out of it???????????

:aaaaa: :wth:

frump truck

hello... again!

alnilam posted:

Sacre goo

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLpIMRowndg

alexandriao

google THIS posted:

All I know is Eiffel got really abstract when he tried to create a giant sexy statue for his own country, I mean I dig the provocative spread-eagle pose but otherwise it doesn't do much for me

It's just some extra appendages and a ring away from goatse.

journey to goatse: experience a hole new perspective on life

alexandriao

if egg is so good then were is egg 2

makes u think

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ther original egg

Prof. Crocodile

alexandriao posted:

makes u think

Musluk

alexandriao posted:

makes u think

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Sacre goo

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
The French just have a certain....I don't know what.

frump truck

hello... again!

FutonForensic posted:

"chaos" butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
both are crazed warmongers, hell-bent on imposing their way of life on the rest of the world

also they have weird ways of preparing potatoes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)