Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
This looks pretty neat, kinda like archage meets eve online meets no man's sky. It also looks like it can be crazy complicated. I'd like to try it if anyone can toss a poor man a beta code haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I'll gladly take a beta key to try this out. It looks like a great game to make weird looking ships to explore and crash into planets.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Gonna be on the road most of the day today, but will send out keys after I get them if I get a chance.

Oh poo poo awesome! I dont have PM's so you can email to me busterblader96 at gmail dot com

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Sent an invite to elblanco (in theory) if you can confirm you got it. I guess I have 2 more codes left, one is spoken for (just need an e-mail from them) so one more is available.

I didn't receive anything. busterblader96 at g mail dot com.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Buttons were pressed, 2 invites are pending. It is impossible to know which two went through.

I got mine! Thank you! I'll get signed up after work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
After finishing the tutorial I'm a little confused on how to build buildings and if it's possible to pick up my speeder, and how to get more cores.