Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
This is my first time being caught up with the game for a patch drop. It's exciting!

One of my friends was really mad about how Zero was handled, but honestly, I don't know what else they were expecting? It was pretty heavily foreshadowed, not least of which because her name might as well be Cecilia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TheWorldsaStage posted:

I understand how they feel, even if I only appreciated Zero during the second half of story her involvement. They wanted a new travel buddy and now she's someone we'll pop by and say hi to in a 7.x quest
Oh, yeah, but this was more than just being annoyed about it. In fact, I'm kinda :chloe: about them now, because when I first heard they were pissed off, I asked "oh no, did they fridge Zero?" and their response was "No, worse."

I, uh, I think I might slowly phase out of having conversations with that person, actually...

TheWorldsaStage posted:

E: Congrats on being current! It's a nice kind of wait, y'know? Your wol gets to do whatever they do on their off time.
I get to figure out who my WoL actually is, because I decided that 6.0 felt like the end of my femroe's story and glammed into a lizard. (Not the end of her adventuring days or the end of her life, just the end of her term as Main Character.) Now I've gotta figure out how my Lizard Vegeta fits into everything, why she's got the Crystal of Azem, etc.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

People in this fandom get so loving weird about characters choosing to do anything but just follow the WoL around forever, especially female characters, and it's pretty much just a conversation-ender every time, because what do you even say to that?

Lord_Magmar posted:

The worse might be that she stops being a Reaper and instead became a Paladin, I've seen some dumb opinions on that poo poo.
Yeah, in either case, I guess I should thank them for making it clear that they're the kind of person who prefers a female character being dead over them doing something they don't like.

I mean, not to their face, obviously, but still.

hexwren posted:

I'm unlikely to buy cash shop character outfits, but if they had a zero package where I could get her earrings for my own use, I'd smack the purchase button day one
I want her hat, and an emote where I pull on it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kazy posted:

I was just disappointed she didn't get a cool Gundam Wing-style laser scythe made of light :v:
Quick, someone bring her to Quarrymill so she can start grinding PotD!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

ooh krile gets knocked off the ship so she can get her green makeover off screen
Yes, please. I feel so bad for her getting stuck in the Yamcha position of not being able to keep up even as a secondary support.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

You don't remember the shirtless fist fight?
Allagan tech, son!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lyse was a bad choice for Ala Mhigo not because she’s white but because she’s a boring and poorly written character, and there was a much better dark-skinned character they could’ve used in his place. But some people are so Twitter-brained that they jump straight from “they should’ve made Raubahn the main character” to “they didn’t make Raubahn the main character because he’s black.”

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nessus posted:

I assume Golbez built his moon craft using detailed instructions from a helpful guy in a robe. Doesn't he say as much?
He does, he was tricked into killing the Watcher by an Ascian who immediately hosed off while the Thirteenth turned into the void in the aftermath. Then he was left stranded with nothing to do but wallow in his failure until the events of Endwalker.

Edit: Actually, he’s shown empowering his generals on the main void so he couldn’t have been trapped on the moon. Huh.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 30, 2023

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This inspired me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I sold all three! :smugbert:

After I looked up a guide because I couldn’t stand the idea of failing him. :negative:

In retrospect, the intended strategy for all of them was “care about their problem, THEN bring up fish.”

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Veev posted:

They turned a pig into a vacuum and sucked the aether out of you.
This is also how actual porxies work according to the Pixie tribe quest.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lord_Magmar posted:

But Lahabrea went rogue at precisely the time he did, and we now know he was pretending to cause a calamity whilst actually trying to empower the Heart of Sabik and revive Athena probably.
“Lahabrea was just a really dedicated Wife Guy” is a hot take that I am absolutely here for.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cleretic posted:

The Illuminati aren't a people of faith; they're a people of engineering. To them, primal summoning isn't a twisted ceremony, it's a program with a pre-existing bug. And what else is a group of engineers going to do if given a buggy program? They fixed it.
I like this idea. It also helps explain why The Tycoon that powered G'raha's time travel trip was even capable of being worked on without tempering everyone involved (as far as we know).

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Sees two children in different places "these are the same child"
Guy who has only seen Boss Baby: I'm getting a lot of Boss Baby vibes from this baby

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

GloomMouse posted:

Someone else said it best: Hermes is a "became a vet because he loves animals" guy who doesn't really have the temperament for it
:hmmyes:

In a society that provided him better support, he might've been better-equipped to deal with the emotions that came from loss and despair, and shared that ability with Meteion. But Ascians as a whole can't even conceive of mental illness as a thing that exists, so they basically tell him to stop being overdramatic and childish, which leaves him spiraling and the overly-empathetic Meteion primed to get so devastated by grief that she can't see any way out except mercy killing the universe.

Or to be more glib about it, he made a cool bird to cure his depression, and then the cool bird got depression, too.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Apr 17, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"Why does his plan seem to involve a bunch of people doing completely unrelated tasks with no control or oversight?"

Yoshi-P staring off into space as he remembers every lovely job he's ever had