Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

wizardofloneliness posted:

Weird sheltered twins. They're the video game version of those weird twins you knew as a kid whose parents gave them complementary names and made them dress the same.

Their outfit is coming to the Mogstation and it's called "Sharlayan Prodigy's Outfit", so maybe it's just some weird rear end Sharlayan fashion.

I think Alisae mentioned once that outfit was dear old dad's idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

Azem saves an island by realising that they cannot fight a volcano so they turn the volcano into a primal so they can punch it

Truly, we are the inheritor of that legacy

It's great. He truly was the proto-adventurer. :allears:

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Veev posted:

Keep in mind after Azem left the convocation they also refused to help summon Hydaelyn, so they seemed to know creating a second God to do their work wasn't a 100% good idea even if they had noble intentions.

Which begs the question, what exactly was Azem doing during the Final Days and when Hydaelyn is summoned? We know what they did not do, but knowing what they did do could provide a lot of context. That'll probably be a question to get an answer in EW.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

People keep posting these translations of the dragon language, and I can't seem to find a dictionary. If true though, hmm......

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Nessus posted:

You also had the tension that it would have made perfect sense for Thancred to die there.

The Trust system says otherwise, because he's the only tank at that point. He must live, because otherwise any non-tank players would be unable to make a light party otherwise.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

You want to Suiton as your opening mudra, but you want to hold back on actually pressing Trick for a few GCDs. This is so you can get some other buttons up (like Kassatsu and Bunshin) and line up your burst better with the rest of the party.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Cleretic posted:

New mechanic: you can skip the middle phase if you can recite the entire script for it word-for-word.

I never had to grind the normal mode all that much, but I have the Savage version seared into my brain. Both parts.

JOINED AS ONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Do not bring pure defensive essences into DR. Due to Twice Come Ruin, they will not save you. Also, the healer green essence gives you less damage than just chugging an Aetherweaver.