Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The One Where Joey Gets Ross Gets Canceled

After sitting in on one of Ross' classes about how an asteroid impact killed the dinosaurs because he thought that they were going to show Armageddon, Joey notices that a lot of the students in his class are hot. Ross agrees, and shows Joey the some of his students Instagram accounts. Ross gets called away for a paleontologist emergency, leaving Joey alone with the computer. Joey starts looking through pictures of the girls and starts liking them on Ross' account. The students, thinking their professor is horny on main, start a massive protest to get Ross fired.

Monica is worried Rachel is addicted to Netflix after she calls in sick to her job for a week straight, and enlists Phoebe in an attempt to intervene.

Chandler goes to the hospital after getting bitten by New York's Pizza Rat.

The One With QAnon

Phoebe wants to start a new hobby in creative writing, drawing inspiration from her time living on the streets. However, she doesn't want to write anything too long, so she gets a Twitter account. She starts a thread writing about an orphan living in the basement of a pizza restaurant. Her account blows up, and she shows the others how popular her writing has gotten. Unfortunately, all of her followers believe Phoebe is QAnon, and they are planning to raid the pizza restaurant in Phoebe's thread: Pizzapolis.

Chandler gets put in rehab after becoming addicted to ASMR YouTube videos.

The One With the Commercial

Joey is super excited because he thinks he has an audition for The Apprentice. However, it turns out that he signed up to be in a Trump/Pence 2020 political ad, and Joey is selected as the Face of New York MAGA. As a result, Joey gets banned from Central Perk. Rachel convinces Gunther to rescind the ban if Joey marches with BLM activists in New York, but Joey is torn because his newfound infamy is getting him a lot of free publicity.

Chandler gets arrested after being mistaken for Richard Spencer.

The One Where She Should Have Stayed Home

Monica wakes up and is dead sick. However, she has a big catering gig. Despite Rachel's pleas for Monica just to get some rest, she goes to work and does the event. It turns out Monica has COVID-19, and she causes a massive outbreak in NYC.

Monica gives Chandler COVID-19 after he goes down on her, and gets put on a ventilator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The One Where Phoebe Gets Catfished

Phoebe begins dating a mysterious man she met on the internet, known only as "Williams". He claims to be a British millionaire, but his laptop and cell phone are both having issues that prevent him from video-chatting. The rest of the friends try to convince Phoebe she's being scammed, as she's begun sending the man money for his "massage parlor company."

Meanwhile, Joey creates a NextDoor account to try and find single women, only to discover that all of his neighbors hate him.

At the end of the episode Williams is revealed to be real and an actual millionaire, only for Phoebe to dump him because she preferred him when she thought he might not be real.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The one where Ross and Joey pretend they haven’t noticed each other on the Subway because they’ve not talked in 16 years and have no intention of starting again now

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The one where Rachel makes a WhatsApp group for the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and they all make empty promises about meeting up again for a coffee one day (spoiler: they never do)

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The one where Chandler and Joey say “hi” as they walk past each other in the street. They do not stop and talk because it’s been 16 years since they last saw each other and life moves on

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
could I BE spreading anymore COVID?

naem
May 29, 2011

the one where they all gather in the living room and just stare at their phones without talking

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The one where there's no way they can afford upscale apartments in Manhattan even if they live together

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

In a modern twist on a classic episode, Joey gets his dick stuck in a turkey

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
The one where one of the cast getting sexually assaulted is treated as a horrific crime rather than a throwaway gag.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Every single one of them breaks kayfabe to apologize for and to, coffee.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
The One Where Gunther Uncovers the Global Satanic Pedophile Conspiracy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Joey fucks and then Chandler says something funny and also they drink some coffee but it is like fancy coffee

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

A B plot where Joey attempts to become an Instagram model but can only appeal to middle-age gay men. He becomes a breakout hit in the NY LGBTQ scene and bangs a dude.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Unagi

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nooner posted:

Joey fucks and then Chandler says something funny and also they drink some coffee but it is like fancy coffee

Ah, it's got whiskey in it! F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is very funny and was A Good Show! I

My favorite character was Chamler!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The One with the Uber Driver

Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe go out for a girl's night to a craft beer bar, and decide to take an Uber back to their apartment. The car pulls up, and they open the door to reveal Chandler sporting a fake mustache. It turns out that Chandler was laid off from his job after the company downsized in order to pay for the CEO's $2.6 billion bonus. It turns out that when he is in "Idaho," he works as an Uber driver almost 24/7 to make ends meet.

Meanwhile, Phoebe keeps getting recognized on the street as "Ursula from OnlyFans." Phoebe decides to start her own OnlyFans site after Joey convinces her, and Ursula's manager sues her in order to shut the site down.

Ross gets addicted to oxycontin after accidentally falling rear end-first on the spike of a stegosaurus replica.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wait is the tv show friends really an acronym i never watched it.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

wait is the tv show friends really an acronym i never watched it.

gently caress
Ross
I
E
N
D
S

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The one where Covid-19 gets an avian mutation, depriving Ross of his moistmaker this Thanksgiving.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
a long overdue reunion special where everyone makes overly specific 2020 references ("oh do you remember the kooky trump election?") while wearing masks. when viewed several decades later, as it will still be inexplicably syndicated, people will wonder at the the wildly anachronistic elements.

why is everyone wearing a mask? What the hell is an "election"?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The One Where Phoebe Eats rear end

outro Phoebe playing Smelly rear end for Central Perk, Gunther sheds a tear

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The One Where Everyone Gets Sick Of Ross

The Friends tie Ross up in a log cabin then set that cabin on fire. The governor of New York and the Mayor of New York City give them all medals.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The one where you don't need to watch it because the title told you everything that was going to happen

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The one where they make a big deal out of having a new black character in an attempt to make up for 10 seasons of portraying New York as an all-white city

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
The one where one of the male cast members is mistaken for being gay but instead of it being absolutely hilarious and a massive insult to his masculinity, he just says "I'm flattered but not interested. Good luck to you" and moves on with his life.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The one where the whole cast gets together every christmas at Joeys palatial california home as they are deep and eternal friends even though they have families of their own and have moved to other parts of the US.

The B-plot is Ross and Rachel's kid trying to get ducks out of Joeys pool only at the end for Joey to make a single duck call evacuating the whole pool, because that F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is how you do a 20 year callback.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The one where its actually funny for a change

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Chrs posted:

The one where they make a big deal out of having a new black character in an attempt to make up for 10 seasons of portraying New York as an all-white city

Listen here Jack, there were some black people on Friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The One Where Chandler is an Incel

"I'm tired of being the nice guy! I'm going down to the coffee shop, and I'll show them all."

*Sounds of guns being gunned and gunned up for gunning*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The one where Gunther gets sick of everyone's smarmy bullshit and, comes to work with an AR-15 and murders Rachel and several other bystanders before committing suicide by cop.
Also in this episode, Joey says "How YOU doin?"

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Captain Jesus posted:

Listen here Jack, there were some black people on Friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM

Thats true. For example:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

farting
really
intensifies
everything
nude,
dangling, (and)
sweaty

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

The one where Joey reverses his shower routine and starts with the rear end crack. Chandler learns of this and reverses his routine too. Ross and the duck fight and Phoebe sides with the duck.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The One With the Reckoning

The FRIENDS are all wandering in a cemetery. Joey remarks that he doesn't remember how they got here, Chandler retorts "You don't remember how you get MOST places, pal!". There's no laugh track on this episode, though.

The FRIENDS find a small campfire and sit around it. A man in a brown hooded robe sits there, poking the fire with a stick. He silently waves them over, inviting them to sit. Monica asks what's going on, and the hooded man simply begins to laugh. It's quiet at first, then builds up to an insane roar. His hood falls off his face, revealing Gunther.

The friends stand up and run away, Gunther's laughter echoing after them. They finally reach the cemetery gate and see people walking by. They scream for help, but the people do not respond. Joey tries to climb the fence, but can't grip the bars. Chandler remarks, "Could I BE any more existentially terrified?"

Rachel remarks that she remembers what happened now. The FRIENDS were all sitting together in Joey's mansion. And Chandler said he smelled something. Ross mentioned that he did, too, that it smelled like...gas? Yes, they could all smell it then, but then Joey decided to light up a cigar. And then they woke up here.

Gunther has caught up to the FRIENDS. He's not laughing any more. He waves his arm, clearing some low-lying mist and revealing 5 headstones. Ross' is missing.

"Oh COME ON!" Ross remarks. Then Gunther waves again, revealing a weathered tombstone covered in moss. The wording is almost completely worn away by time and weather, but they can read enough.

ROSS GELLAR
BORN 1876
DIED 1918

The FRIENDS all look at each other nervously and Ross begins to cry.

"What am I, guys? GUYS? What are we?"

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nooner posted:

Wait a minute...these aren't new episodes at all! You just AI upscaled some of the old ones!

Bogus Adventure posted:

The One with the Uber Driver

Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe go out for a girl's night to a craft beer bar, and decide to take an Uber back to their apartment. The car pulls up, and they open the door to reveal Chandler sporting a fake mustache. It turns out that Chandler was laid off from his job after the company downsized in order to pay for the CEO's $2.6 billion bonus. It turns out that when he is in "Idaho," he works as an Uber driver almost 24/7 to make ends meet.

Meanwhile, Phoebe keeps getting recognized on the street as "Ursula from OnlyFans." Phoebe decides to start her own OnlyFans site after Joey convinces her, and Ursula's manager sues her in order to shut the site down.

Ross gets addicted to oxycontin after accidentally falling rear end-first on the spike of a stegosaurus replica.

lol

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
joey finds chandlers fursuit

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Joey meets an aspiring actress named Sharon and they agree to go on a date. Ross and Rachel consider settling for each other. Chandler gets pulled into a friendly card game among coworkers.

At dinner which is going splendidly for Joey his communicator watch alerts him to an attack at F.R.I.E.N.D.S. headquarters. He tells her an emergency just came up and he has to go. Switching his bike into helicopter mode, he quickly makes it to the roof access above Monica's apartment where she is waiting for him wearing a gas mask and holding a spare which she hands him. She informs him that Skorpon launched a nerve gas assault that night. Reviewing the security footage, they see the Skorpon agent who attacked from a hoverpod looks exactly like the woman Joey was on a date with at the time.

After joining the card game late and playing a couple of rounds, Chandler makes an offhand joke about his boss getting the Ace of Spades 2 hands in a row. This compels another player to note that the boss had gotten the card 4 hands and suggest the boss may be cheating. The boss argues against Chandler and the other coworker for accusing him of cheating. After the boss furiously storms out, Chandler learns that the accusing coworker he is now associated with was being had already put in his notice and was going to another job.

After a long discussion while walking home, Rachel tells Ross that it will never really work between them, ever. She continues walking on while Ross stands in place. Just then, it begins to rain.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ross realizes that he has a PHD and a six figure income and stops hanging out at his sisters place with her nerdy friends all the time mooning after Rachel

Joey ages out of his acting dreams and gets a good union job in the trades due to family connections and gets a nice girl pregnant

Chandler’s steady office work dulls his wacky hijinks over the years but he builds up his 401k

Phoebe finds that her friends from her 20’s don’t hang out as much and continues trying to do her vaguely hippie flavored 90’s dress and behavior for a decade after it stops being a part of current youth culture and settles down with a bunch of cats

Monica and Rachel both marry money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
The one where Monica shits on the rug