Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

twoday posted:

So one day back when Bloomberg was the mayor I was walking along on a remote beach in New York City and there were these giant stone cairns all over the place, stacks of rocks at least six feet tall, and I marveled at them, wondering who built them, and eventually I walked further down the shore and I came across a man about 50 years old who was stacking rocks. And I talked to him, asked him wtf he was doing, and this is what he told me:

He said, "I work at the zoo, and I'm in charge of the groundhog that they use on groundhog's day to predict the future. This year, the groundhog bit mayor Bloomberg, and afterwards he told me, 'that groundhog doesn't seem to be very used to being around human beings' and he told me that I have to live with the groundhog in my house until next groundhog's day. So now there is a loving groundhog living in my house and I hate dealing with it. So now on the weekends, to avoid spending time in my house, I come out here, and I stack rocks."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1knPtU3fzA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

so did it bite him the next year too?

no, since then the mayor has always worn thick gloves that would prevent this

but apparently the story made the next mayor, De Blasio, so scared of the groundhog that once he became mayor, in his first year he freaked out and fumbled with the groundhog and ended up dropping it and killing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olbwkLUrsLY

and now he vows never to take part in groundhog's day celebrations again

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Was making deliveries with my ghost sensing bottle zoomer, how much of a shitheal trainwreck was this evening

honestly it was more boring than anything else

huge stretches where nobody could even think of any jokes awkward as hell compared to the previous three nights

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

huge stretches where nobody could even think of any jokes awkward as hell compared to the previous three nights

Ah, the dems

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Christie ended the ABC broadcast bitching about what a terrible mistake trump.made firing him for the transition team for a good two minutes so i guess maybe he just got lucky with his p good warren and biden takes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

they threw up a kid with a stutter onto the sacrificial altar, that sure was something

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

twoday posted:

no, since then the mayor has always worn thick gloves that would prevent this

but apparently the story made the next mayor, De Blasio, so scared of the groundhog that once he became mayor, in his first year he freaked out and fumbled with the groundhog and ended up dropping it and killing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olbwkLUrsLY

and now he vows never to take part in groundhog's day celebrations again

After Bloomberg was bit by the groundhog in 2009, he called Chuck a "son of a b----” and the Staten Island Zoo began providing him and elected officials with large gloves to handle him.

twoday
May 4, 2005

DarkEuphoria posted:

that’s one heck of a parable

lol you're right, I am going to include this as an introduction to the book of c-spam, as an explanation for why I wrote it

twoday
May 4, 2005

Korean Boomhauer posted:

After Bloomberg was bit by the groundhog in 2009, he called Chuck a "son of a b----” and the Staten Island Zoo began providing him and elected officials with large gloves to handle him.

don't gently caress with chuck

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i think my favorite bit of the cnn wankfest is that everyones just ignoring that bidens speech was obviously prerecorded and who knows when they actually made it or how many takes they needed

like he literally walks out to a stage to watch fireworks with the afterparty immediately begging the question of why he didnt just deliver the speech directly

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Do you think that if I vote for Joe, Zoey Deschanel will be my girlfriend? :ohdear:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Some Guy TT posted:

i think my favorite bit of the cnn wankfest is that everyones just ignoring that bidens speech was obviously prerecorded and who knows when they actually made it or how many takes they needed

like he literally walks out to a stage to watch fireworks with the afterparty immediately begging the question of why he didnt just deliver the speech directly

did he give the speech all in one go? or were there cuts throughout the whole thing?

Gods_Butthole posted:

Do you think that if I vote for Joe, Zoey Deschanel will be my girlfriend? :ohdear:

Listen here, Mr. Hinckley

twoday
May 4, 2005

alright, seems to be winding down, anyone with some last words for this funeral? I'll close it in a few minutes

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

alright, seems to be winding down, anyone with some last words for this funeral? I'll close it in a few minutes

Piss tape is real

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
If I didn’t watch 2008 Obama dnc I sure as hell wasnt going to watch this one. I assume the rnc is going to be way more entertaining and also horrifying

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gas america

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Piss trump tromp bump bump tromp pisssssssss dump rear end truck trum

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Epic High Five posted:

Piss tape is real

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

just say NO to JOE

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Kill all voters.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm glad they endorsed henry kissinger for president at the last moment

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

thanks thanks youve been a great audience ill be back for the debates

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1261004586359422979

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/QCHmht0.mp4

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

the old person not actually clapping

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

This whole thing was a gross waste of time.

gently caress Joe biden

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Buncha smooth brained rear end psychos whose singular and entire ideology is to kill us all talking about decorum this and jacking chuds off that I dunno, I wish they'd all just walk into a volcano that is my opinion as a swing voter which means you need to take it seriously

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

someone needs to shop all those video fans into famous cspam posters,stat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My recommendation for final post in this thread tho is this

https://twitter.com/GreenGiant_es/status/575008266083778562?s=19

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001