Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
This has been racking my brain for at least the past ten minutes.

Arguments for:
* his characters are always unapologetic even if they behave in ways that leave the grey forums of the LD world perplexed
* meets the "this is insane and very wonderful" standard when at his very best
* the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song could very well be playing embedded on forum 268

Arguments against:
* we already have very BYOB comedians and don't necessarily need more even if we are :getin:
* you realize that it's unlikely and even unfair to the guy to say but he just seems like there would be something problematic there like if you made his acquaintance and you were out having coffee he'd say "I had an unpleasant night last night. I was eating at La Paesano downtown near closing time and they sat these homeless looking people at the table next to mine." and you're like oh and he goes "Yeah they smelled." and you're like oh and he goes "I mean I'm not a snob but it's just like I work hard for my money and because of some PR gimmick someone who doesn't even work eats the same food as I do" and you're like uhhhhh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
He made a spite store. I love LD, but I don't think he is very BYOB.

Macnult

glomping all over your larry david posts

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Evil Bob posted:

He made a spite store. I love LD, but I don't think he is very BYOB.

What's a spite store?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
larrBY davOB

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Chewbecca posted:

What's a spite store?

Nothing, what's a spite store with you?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Prof. Crocodile

sorry op he is not. see below for an abbreviated mapping of hbo characters to sa forums:
  • al swearegen (deadwood) - fyad - lots of swears and slurs and sexism but not really a bad guy underneath all that, also dead
  • larry david (curb your enthusiasm) - gbs - really neurotic and unchill and always in the middle of some huge drama
  • dinesh chugtai (silicon valley) - yospos - total computer toucher
  • silvio dante (the sopranos) - byob - an island of chill in a sea of madness

Khanstant
Leon is the BYOB Curb character

Prof. Crocodile

Khanstant posted:

Leon is the BYOB Curb character

:hai:

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I mean he’s only BYOB in that he’s extremely sexy and hot.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

i'm the hooker larry paid so he could take the carpool lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Happy Hippo posted:

i'm the hooker larry paid so he could take the carpool lane

See this, this would be *very* BYOB if you were utterly respectful and felt a tad guilty about cheating the system.