Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Why and what should they be? I didnt check the scores or anything, two others did in the thread so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
Well Johnny Football Rehab is playing Your Mother's Dick 4 times and me once. Everyone that didn't make the playoffs are on a bye.

Am I crazy?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Just giving the people what they want. More of Your Mother's Dick.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

jabro posted:

Just giving the people what they want. More of Your Mother's Dick.

Nice.

That's weird because it was good yesterday.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I haven't even logged in there. gently caress. Let me find a computer.

It looks like it completely reset back to defaults that I had fixed a few days ago.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thats all set now. Again...? You figured out my dastardly plan to give myself every other draft pick. drat you :argh:

Someone double and triple check please.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And wait, I have an apostrophe in my name?

Mother's

Mothers

Which one denotes the fact your mom has a dick in her pants?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Apostrophe is correct

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Is Team PUP List still active in this league? He's had IRed players in his lineup for over a month

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
If he died of covid he wins the fuckin league

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

And his roommate gets all As for the semester

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

on the bored wop posted:

And his roommate gets all As for the semester

You can't be suicidal if you're singing show tunes!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Someone check Kamara for PEDs. I would like to somehow vacate his score this week.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
gently caress yeah, my WR went OFF for 19pts or so. gently caress yeah. Unbeatable this week.

Theilen you are gonna win me my championship!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I'd like to remind everyone in this league that when I made fun of you for letting Kamara fall to me in the second round, I was told by the thread that he was a "more athletic Travis Cadet!"

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
He has had one good game in like 4 years. Get over yourself.

He is literally JAG personified.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hopkins down is the nail in coffin for me.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What the hell happened to the browns. 6pts for defense.

Against the jets.

I lost on Christmas day but woulda been nice to break 120.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Well gently caress. Was hoping for a 30pt stat correction but no dice.

Congrats Satere, you lucky mofo with Kamara. I woulda had you otherwise!

Donate my winnings to a food bank if I get winnings.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Funny story I just recently filed as a food bank so you are welcome to send his money to me.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Greetings thread! I知 currently moving and closing on a house, so things are hectic here + finances are a bit weird atm.

I知 not dead and will pay out the prizes!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Papes posted:

Greetings thread! I知 currently moving and closing on a house, so things are hectic here + finances are a bit weird atm.

I知 not dead and will pay out the prizes!

Congrats on the new house! I've been thinking of refinancing because rates are so good right now

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Where the hell did you move where our buy-ins could be used for a down payment on a house?

Congrats! If this is your first house start a saving account ASAP on poo poo you've never heard of breaking.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Furnace, roof, windows, well, septic, water heater... I hit it all in about 3 years.

I just took out my chimney rather than spend $2500 and put in a propane furnace direct vented outside.

Some was a known thing, but the windows caught us off guard. Just so much rot that some of the sills and plates were just gone. Two 2x4's rotted away in 2 different windows. Argh.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Yeah, we knew our house was gonna need work, but man is it a lot. I can't wait to sell it in three years and just start renting again.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Any of you guys lose your jobs or get covid-hosed and need help putting food on the table?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

jabro posted:

Where the hell did you move where our buy-ins could be used for a down payment on a house?

Congrats! If this is your first house start a saving account ASAP on poo poo you've never heard of breaking.

Well you see I used the buy in to buy sports cards and then traded those for crypto...

I live in Chicago....where the buy-ins do basically nothing in regards to housing sadly.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Papes posted:

I live in Chicago....where the buy-ins do basically nothing in regards to housing sadly.

Move to detroit where our buy ins can get 12 acres

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

Any of you guys lose your jobs or get covid-hosed and need help putting food on the table?

If nobody takes you up on this I still plan to donate to a food bank on your behalf

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Papes posted:

If nobody takes you up on this I still plan to donate to a food bank on your behalf

Yeah, I believe I get 120? If someone has any sort of rough patch or anything speak up. If no one is in need, I would prefer the money go to an Atlanta foodbank because of reasons. But if anyone is worried about a bill or whatever, a car payment or keeping the lights on I'd give it to them no questions asked. Shoot a PM or email to Papes or me and he'll send it. We have a good group here, if someone needs help then send it. Dont need proof, just don't be greedy if you don't need it.

captaincrunch00 gmail is my addy

Bluntmaster: Satere, $120
Highest PF 1-16: Spermy, $60
Runner up: Spermy, $60

https://engage.acfb.org/site/Donation2?df_id=8747&8747.donation=form1

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Spermy Smurf posted:

Furnace, roof, windows, well, septic, water heater... I hit it all in about 3 years.

I just took out my chimney rather than spend $2500 and put in a propane furnace direct vented outside.

Some was a known thing, but the windows caught us off guard. Just so much rot that some of the sills and plates were just gone. Two 2x4's rotted away in 2 different windows. Argh.

I am saving for the day our windows need to be replaced, since it ain't going to be cheap. Got one wall of the house that's basically all window.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Is it too early for a roll call for next year? Just to see if we're all returning?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Momdick is in

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Sure why not

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Always ready for more punishment.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

In.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Guess I知 in lol

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Which one of you jerks traded me Cooks and then immediately gave Watson a happy ending, then went to the press and lawyers, therefore tanking Cooks value and winning the trade?

I applaud the dedication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Back in for more punishment.