Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man got a great performance review from his boss because of his winning smile and for always bending over backwards

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I prefer iot when he bends over forwards :pervert:

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man is upset after being fired on his first day on the job as a ground controller at the airport

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Musluk

People always talk behind whacky waving arm inflatable tube man saying that he has no spine or that he's a doormat but no, he's mmy friend and I love him

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man had a few too many drinks and got into an argument with his brother at the family reunion.

bog pixie

if he deflates then gets inflated a year later, is it a new soul in the body or still the old one

Trying

tube dude rom com

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man is disappointed with his effort in the egg and spoon race

google THIS

Whacky waving arm inflatable tube man has a memorable audition on So You Think You Can Dance? but gets eliminated in the first round of the callbacks

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man is packing his briefcase for a full day of work at the whacky waving arm inflatable tube factory

Stunt_enby

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bog pixie posted:

if he deflates then gets inflated a year later, is it a new soul in the body or still the old one
still the old one, you have to be very careful when reviving a dormant WWIAFTM as they will immediately begin flailing as hard as they can with the pure joy of being able to continue their life's purpose

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant
i'd rather have a stoic waving arm inflatable tube man

Prof. Crocodile

is society ready for a wacky waving arm inflatable tube woman?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

2 whacky

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man enjoys playing frisbee with his whacky waving arm inflatable tube kids, even though none of them are very good at it

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man came first in the office limbo competition five years running

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man was thrown out of the bar for appearing too jumpy and unpredictable

Finger Prince

love that guy.

Finger Prince

Imagine a post-apocalyptic wasteland. You're crossing the radioactive forbidden zone. You catch distant movement through the heat haze. Drawing closer, you see it is a whacky waving arms inflatable tube man, and you know you have finally reached a place of solace, and incredible bargains with no money down.

Into The Mild

when two wacky waving arm inflatable tube people have sex..... do you think the dingus is a wacky waving inflatable tube dingus? or does it get hard?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
It's not particularly funny, but the history of the wacky man comes from the Olympics. The guy who invented it did it to simulate someone doing a cultural dance, I think it was an African culture, and it would be displayed at the Olympics. Some other guy thought it would be a good thing to use for car dealerships and such, so he took the first guys idea and made a lot of money off of it. :(

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Aug 22, 2020

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
whacky waving arm inflatable tube man likes to put on a show but is actually chronically depressed.

Chewbecca

Gross Dude posted:

It's not particularly funny, but the history of the wacky man comes from the Olympics. The guy who invented it did it to stimulate someone doing a cultural dance, I think it was an African culture, and it would be displayed at the Olympics. Some other guy thought it would be a good thing to use for car dealerships and such, so he took the first guys idea and made a lot of money off of it. :(

:whitewater:

Chewbecca

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man embarassed his bride during the bridal waltz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Chewbecca posted:

whacky waving arm inflatable tube man embarassed his bride during the bridal waltz

down in front plz