Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
did not delete it after 24 hours... it is now the 25th hour and there is loud knocking at my door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
loud knocking at this other person's door I mean

Plant MONSTER.

Phone is ringing

and... um there seems to be an icon of a sheriff's badge flashing in the upper right corner of my peripheral vision

am i seeing this right?

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Your buddy may need to call on someone

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Evil Bob posted:

Your buddy may need to call on someone

How does one get in touch with The A-Team?

Khanstant
stop right there, criminal scum

Prof. Crocodile

smash cut to op in prison next to guy who recorded a ballgame without the expressed written consent of major league baseball

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Video game police, just like vampires, can only enter your house if invited.

nut

hey it’s me megaman I’m at the door let me in so we can play soccer together or futbal as we like to call it in the megaman universe

google THIS

ok but is the game any good, please use your one phone call to tell us whether the game is good

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

ok but is the game any good, please use your one phone call to tell us whether the game is good

It was basically released unfinished. When you win the final match it just suddenly ends.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

super sweet best pal posted:

It was basically released unfinished. When you win the final match it just suddenly ends.

Just like real life

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah i'm in jail but they said i can have a one post in stead of a one call.

SO HI! POSTING FROM JAIL! Wow! there's actually no one here so it's pretty chill. Currently posting from the iMac g3 Lime color that they have here...... and im downloading megaman soccer!! SSH!!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i have all the roms ever on a flash drive and i give them to anyone who asks. what u gonna do about it

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Plant MONSTER.

See you in jail later on I guess

alexandriao

Plant MONSTER. posted:

did not delete it after 24 hours... it is now the 25th hour and there is loud knocking at my door

Once upon an afternoon dreary, while I pondered stoned and weary,
Over many a quaint and nostalgic cartridge of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my condo door.
"'poo poo's hosed dude," I muttered, "some guy is tapping at my condo door -
Only this, and nothing more."

alexandriao

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a trapse and mutter,
In there stepped a stately officer of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched next too my bathroom door -
Perched next to a thrust of console just next to my bathroom door -
Perched, and smoked, and nothing more.

alexandriao

But the officer, lying lonely to the cartridge thrust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a whisker did he flutter -
Till I scarcely more than muttered "Duuuuude, everyone does it"
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the officer said, "Nevermore."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

:ohdear: