Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'm down for Root!

SirPhoebos+5330

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Joined my game

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Hey Jcam, the game says it's waiting for you to pick crafted cards in the the battle you started. Is it saying the say thing for you?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Jcam posted:

Yeah, it gave me the notification that SirPhoebos had to pick a card to play during the combat, but it stalls on just saying "Crafting Phase" now. I PM'd you about it, thinking it was just checking if you'd want to play an Ambush or something like that but now I'm convinced it's a bug. I've tried everything I can think of to continue the combat, every keyboard button and clicking where a card would have popped up were it an option, but nothing works.

Yeah don't know what to say.

Should we start over?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Jcam posted:

I'll restart Goon Game 2 tonight, hopefully this time we can get through the entire thing.

I actually managed to take my action.