Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Why do we say "DILF" and not "Old man i'd like to have sex with" (or "old man with whom i'd like to have sex)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Because dads aren't necessarily old, and old men aren't necessarily dads, hth

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

old friend

i don't think "DILF" is strictly used to refer to dads infact i think the man being old is usually the common factor thank you though

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
We say DILF because words that end in ILF are rare and fun to say

Chewbecca

old friend posted:

i don't think "DILF" is strictly used to refer to dads infact i think the man being old is usually the common factor thank you though

:tipshat:

old friend

Gross Dude posted:

We say DILF because words that end in ILF are rare and fun to say

does it work for other family members besides dads

Into The Mild

cause milf is moms I’d like to gently caress.

so therefore, the inverse is dads I’d like to gently caress.

thanks for listening to my ted talk.

nut

because good luck finding an old man i wouldn't wanna gently caress

old friend

nut posted:

Finger Prince

Father I'd Like To gently caress
FILF
Oooh, FILFy! Mummy like.

Finger Prince

*adjusts glasses*
Mmhello ladies, I believe you'll find its actually Dork I'd Like to gently caress, and *rolls d20* you just failed your saving throw against seduction.

Escape From Noise

I think forums member Husky DILF needs to weigh in on this.

old friend

can we try to stay on topic here please? Reminder that the topic is having sex with old men, or more specifically old men that you'd like to have sex with

Escape From Noise

Sounds like a real DILF pickle

Macnult

nut posted:

Prof. Crocodile

wait i thought DILF stood for Donuts In Light Frosting???

FutonForensic

im specifically into the Dad aspect because him being a dad lets me know he has smooth, functional pipes and a healthy sperm, qualities i hold above all others in a attractive man

FutonForensic

btw there is nothing more repulsive than a man with a vasectomy. self-mutilation 100% equivalent to circumcision in every way. A NDINF (Never Dad I'll Never gently caress). Topic locked.

Into The Mild

maybe ..... the D is for dick

Dick
I’d
Like to
gently caress

old friend

FutonForensic posted:

btw there is nothing more repulsive than a man with a vasectomy. self-mutilation 100% equivalent to circumcision in every way. A NDINF (Never Dad I'll Never gently caress). Topic locked.

Chewbecca

old friend posted:

can we try to stay on topic here please? Reminder that the topic is having sex with old men, or more specifically old men that you'd like to have sex with

A DILF has to be a dad and not just any generic old man I really just insist on this!!!!!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

gleebster

Only a howler

Finger Prince posted:

*adjusts glasses*
Mmhello ladies, I believe you'll find its actually Dork I'd Like to gently caress, and *rolls d20* you just failed your saving throw against seduction.

I remember back when it was a d12. This inflation is getting out of hand.

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
some dads are just hotter than other dads; some just have a greater or lesser electrical resistance in their testicular nutscrotes that like, contributes to the perceptions of "do i wanna bone down with this silver fox or nah"

it's hard to evade the temptations of a foxy grandpa too

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

gleebster posted:

I remember back when it was a d12. This inflation is getting out of hand.

all men lie about the size of their die

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Badactura

My wish lives in the future.

magic cactus posted:

all men lie about the size of their die

It's not the size of the die it's how well u roll

Khanstant
an old man who is not a dilf is basically some dude who got all the way to old times without ever developing the characteristics to make a good mate

Badactura

My wish lives in the future.

Khanstant posted:

an old man who is not a dilf is basically some dude who got all the way to old times without ever developing the characteristics to make a good mate

Seems kinda social darwiny

old friend

Chewbecca posted:

A DILF has to be a dad and not just any generic old man I really just insist on this!!!!!

I like to think it's pretty unlikely that most people want to gently caress their dads though so this would make the term pretty exclusive and not very versatile

Chewbecca

old friend posted:

I like to think it's pretty unlikely that most people want to gently caress their dads though so this would make the term pretty exclusive and not very versatile

Not all dads

Just your dad :poolgirl:

old friend

Chewbecca posted:

Not all dads

Just your dad :poolgirl:

you want to gently caress my dad?

Chewbecca

Everyone does

Sorry you had to find out this way

old friend

Chewbecca posted:

Everyone does

Sorry you had to find out this way

I'm fine with it, none of my business

Finger Prince

Everyone always asks Dad, I'd like to gently caress, but nobody ever asks Dad, do you want to gently caress?

Chewbecca

Consenting dads only itt pls

Macnult

FILF sounds like “filth” and the only thing i’m getting filthy for are the DILFS at olive garden

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Chewbecca posted:

Consenting dads only itt pls

nut

dilf pickle?

more falafel please

forums poster

Dad: It's Like Father

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

deep dish peat moss

KoRn originally wrote the song as ADIDAD (All day I dream about Dads) but changed the name to ADIDAS for the marketing tie-in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
the best description i can muster of the musical mamma mia is "dilf island"

thanks Manifisto!