Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

For years I've tried to imagine what the melody to that song might sound like and the best I can come up with is kinda like Madeline Kahn singing "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life" in the Mel Brooks film Young Frankenstein except a lot less competently

I bet somebody did a recording of it at some point that I forgot about but I consider my imaginary version canon

https://vocaroo.com/nAPPgudagOP not your version but heres my take on the sexy snail song

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Fully Sexual Snail that I can't resist
You could leave a slime trail every time that we kissed
And I wouldn't even care cuz my life would be blessed
By a snail with human titties grown right from the chest

Human Sexuality / It's the snail that did it
Snail with human titties / Yo y'all can forget it
Got that #S-A-P / Call it slimy and get wit' it
Cuz it ap-peals to me / Sexy snail pic I print it