Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

on my first day my mentor turned to me and said "the great thing about being an ice truck driver is that they let you eat as much ice as you want"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

getting a thin clear line shirt so people will respect me when i'm off the clock

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FutonForensic

did a promotional photoshoot with some instagram models. they twerked while we blasted the Ice-O-Matic at them. they got bruised up pretty bad but thankfully there were bags of ice right there

Stunt_enby

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ice ROAD truckers? heh... amateurs...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

making side money as an ice cream truck by dumping ice cubes in a traffic cone and calling a "Jumbo Coneboy"

Escape From Noise

That song Ice Ice Baby? Yeah. That's about me

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
me and the boys like to go "ice fishing" after work it's where we dump a bunch of vodka into our complimentary Coca-Cola icees

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

itry

Dexter season 1 is based on a true story

nut

City of Glompton posted:

getting a thin clear line shirt so people will respect me when i'm off the clock

nut

blasting a cig indoors exhaling the smoke right at the 7/11 cashier, “buddy, u ain’t poo poo without me”

FutonForensic

lots of people ask me what are my favorite cubes to transport. flakes compact easy and make for a smooth quiet ride. crescents and 7/8 cubes, like you get from the Scotsman or Hoshizaki, rattle around like a bitch and nearly make me crazy when I'm doing my smuggle runs into Mexico, the Land with No Ice

nut

walks into the gas station restaurant

scoffs audibly as I pass the normal patrons into the ice trucker section

scoffs even louder as I pass the ice truckers and take the only chair in the distant corner section for dry ice tuckers

nut

calendars of bikini babes sprawled over igloos

FutonForensic

i had a fence in arizona who'd always sample the merch by cutting the bag open with a switchblade & rubbin the ice on his nips

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

ice road ice truck drivers

vanisher

Chief, this body was put on ice so time of death is almost impossible to determine.

Chief: I know just who to bring in on this case.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
sounds chill. is it a cool job?

FutonForensic

Slush Garbo posted:

sounds chill. is it a cool job?

not gonna lie. it's a lonely road. sure, you can draw a face on a bag of ice, call it "Baggie Ice," talk to it, fall in love with it, have kids. but one day that bag of ice will melt. and you just gotta keep moving

nut

“ice to meet you”

I giggle at my silly meth dealer

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I swear to God, if one more person sings the intro to Cold As Ice to me when I mention what my job is...