Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You may have noticed, I'm a dragonborn. This is not a skin condition. I am not two kobolds in a trenchcoat.

A lot of folks have never seen a dragonborn before. This guy in the front row hasn't! Guy had his sword halfway out of the scabbard soon as I got up here. You're a paladin, sir, am I right? Oh, I'm sorry, YOU HOLY STABBY SWORD MAN YES GOOD?

I'm just kidding around, just kidding around. Woah, I think he's actually getting pissed off, everybody get ready to hide under your napkins. Don't worry, you'll be fine, investigation is an INT check. I'm just kidding around.

Let me get the big question out of the way. Both my parents survived the process, so yes, my mom was obviously the dragon.

THAT WAS A SEX JOKE, SIR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
Why do Martial Artists all drive a Focus?
It's got double the power!

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
What did the monster say to the Mage?
"Okay, KaBoomer."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

RandomFerret posted:

You may have noticed, I'm a dragonborn. This is not a skin condition. I am not two kobolds in a trenchcoat.

A lot of folks have never seen a dragonborn before. This guy in the front row hasn't! Guy had his sword halfway out of the scabbard soon as I got up here. You're a paladin, sir, am I right? Oh, I'm sorry, YOU HOLY STABBY SWORD MAN YES GOOD?

I'm just kidding around, just kidding around. Woah, I think he's actually getting pissed off, everybody get ready to hide under your napkins. Don't worry, you'll be fine, investigation is an INT check. I'm just kidding around.

Let me get the big question out of the way. Both my parents survived the process, so yes, my mom was obviously the dragon.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
So I was going out to this fancy inn for a date. Got to the door and tell the guy "reservation for Gromdor plus one" and he looks terrified. Starts stammering and poo poo "r-r-right this way sir. Which table would you like? Any one you want we'll move people." I'm thinking "this is my lucky day!"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm starting to feel old. I really am. Now, I know I look pretty good for six thousand, but I just can't keep up with the kids these days.

The other day, I'm scrying on this party in the upper levels of my dungeon. Trying to get a feel for them. Who they are. What they can do. Maybe I'll change some things around, give them a real surprise on level three, you know?

Well, this group, they've got a Psion, an Alchemist, a Dancer, and an Incarnate. Now, what am I supposed to do with that? What is that? Is that homebrew? Is that some obscure thing? Since when is that even a whole class, and not, you know, a side thing you can do when you're in town? Who even knows.

I sure don't. They keep struggling with the bits that should've been easy, walking right through the poo poo that should be hard. I had half a mind to just go up there and ask. Just pass out a survey, maybe. 'What would you say is your greatest strength? Weakness? What sort of enemy do you find challenging and rewarding?' But I couldn't do that. Because they expect you to know. They expect you to keep up. And if you don't, that's a two-star review on your dungeon, right there, and now business is down and you can't feed your Cubes.

When did that happen, huh?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Radscorpions?
What's so rad about them?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dwarfs are just dire gnomes

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Dwarfs are just dire gnomes

Yes guard please arrest this one

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

So we gots half orcs, half elves, half lings. Who the hell are lings?!?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*rolls a huge novelty d20*

*tells a bad joke*

Hey now that was a 16! Tough room.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

I keep hearing about "the dragonborne's cum" and yet my puss is drier than a fire atronach's. That's right, my puss. They don't call it the Throat of the World for no reason. Every dragon trying to shout at my pussssssssss

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

RandomFerret posted:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
It not easy for zombie to make friends. Must rely on necromancer for that.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
*necromancer raises a room full of zombies and skeletons*

"Hey folks! Glad you could make it to the show. Sorry it's so late, they gave me the GRAVEYARD SHIFT!"

*lucid zombie moans "that's not what you call a late show..."*

"Well sir, you're a... um... you..."

*casts disrupt undead*

"...we got a great show tonight, folks. GREAT show! "

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Dating hard. Women ask me about undeath. I say "Can bite you, make undead." Some women excited... until find out I am zombie, not sexy vampire.

Then it ironic, because they ghost me.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Should stick to zombie women, but that hard too. In way, first zombie girlfriend still have my heart.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Empty Sandwich posted:

There are some guys... they cast one of the Bigby's hand spells. Nothing wrong with that. Hell, we've all been there.

But then there are those guys who cast Mordenkainen's faithful hound....

"...because its YOUR faithful hound!"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Outside of a hound, a spellbook is a mage's best friend.

Inside of a hound, you better get some help from another mage to turn you back.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Aug 25, 2020

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"Take my wife... please!"

[a score of demons erupt from the inn floor. the wife who grimly draws her blade, which glows a bright yellow as the demons advance]

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I was always a late bloomer. My wife was telling at me to get a job. I told her it wasn't my fault... I've got a penalty for initiative.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Is it an Immovable Rod in your pocket or are just happy to see me?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"OK... let's hear a profession. Somebody in the audience."

[distant voice] "Usurper of the Material Realms!"

[A bright blue light flares up. The respondent is vaporized.]

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I couldn't deal with being a cleric, though. I couldn't understand my spells coming from belief. Every time, every time I cast magic missile, I think "Well, this is it. This is how I go down. A guy who thought he could shoot unerring bolts of energy at whoever." When it works, I'm relieved. I'm surprised! "We won that battle? How?"

My party cleric, he's like "O Guider I beseech thee" and somebody gets some hit points back. And I think I'm a little jealous of that.

Or it would be, if it weren't for the ridiculous supplications. Servants of Morminor, y'all know what I'm talking about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[Patton Oswalt's routine is only slightly changed]