Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*gets onstage in the middle of a devestating hangover, throws out some lovely material that everyone has heard before with terrible delivery*

*nerds, rolling on the floor laughing" "omg I understood that reference!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*after a half-orc interrupts the set with some half-assed heckling*

"yeah, well at least I don't come by whatever filthy cave your warband lives and and yell at you when you're working, you filthy half-blood"

*audience* :aaaaa::piss:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I've been talking to this new lady, right? lives in the Grotto. A sorceress. No biggie. A lady of the veil, if you will. She's really adventurous, and I don't just mean she does quests, if you know what I mean. She likes to talk with the spell Send in bed. But last night she sent me a telepathic message! No respect!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Thanks everyone! You've been great tonight. Remember to tip your wenches and halflings. I don't mean like that, Gary! 🤣"

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Empty Sandwich posted:

There are some guys... they cast one of the Bigby's hand spells. Nothing wrong with that. Hell, we've all been there.

But then there are those guys who cast Mordenkainen's faithful hound....

"...because its YOUR faithful hound!"