Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

like, at night, or in a cave or hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
im 2 cool 2 feel dorky, sorry op couldnt read the rest of your post after the title bc of my oaklens

frump truck

hello... again!

Khanstant posted:

im 2 cool 2 feel dorky, sorry op couldnt read the rest of your post after the title bc of my oaklens

do you ever feel cool at night, or in a cave or hole

nut

ya I guess I could feel like a dork in the dark

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

ya I guess I could feel like a dork in the dark

tell mea bout it

nut

I guess it feels cold and I can’t see anything I look down but I can’t see my pokemon trading cards even though I can feel them in my hand I don’t know if they are there but I don’t want to rub them or pick at them with my hands and I definitely will not remove them from the protective covers

frump truck

hello... again!

have you ever looked at your pokemon cards in a cave or hole

nut

depends on ur definition of a cave or hole really

Prof. Crocodile

frump truck posted:

i think we've all been there op. if you haven't you're not human.

alexandriao

frump truck posted:

yeah but she asked me to take them out a little bit after

Macnult

allegory of the shiny bidoof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

adarkable